Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:50 a.m. Conversation with State Sen. Jean White, R-Hayden
• 8:50 to 8:55 a.m. Consent agenda
— Review and sign the following documents: memo of understanding regarding control of confidential data; application for storm water discharge at limestone pit; resolution for advance from general fund to Maybell Sanitation fund; and ratification and joinder of unit agreement.
• 8:55 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Lou Swanson and CJ Mucklow, of the Colorado State University extension office
— General discussion
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
— Present bid recommendation for mag chloride
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Melody Villard, of the Moffat County Tourism Association
— Discuss MCTA Board seat terms
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Lila Herod and Stephanie Beckett, of the clerk’s office
— Present resolution for mail-in ballot for June 26 Primary Election
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Kadi Scott, of the Boys & Girls Club of Craig
— Youth of the Year presentation
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisition for approval
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.