Craig City Council takes action at Tuesday meeting
In other action...
At its regularly scheduled meeting Tuesday, the Craig City Council:
• Hosted a workshop with the Craig/Moffat Economic Development Partnership about an increased funding request.
• Approved, 7-0, Nov. 27 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 7-0, November bills of $257,792.96.
• Approved, 7-0, a special events permit for St. John’s Greek Orthodox Church for Dec. 31 at the Moffat County Fairgrounds Pavilion.
• Approved, 7-0, the renewal of the Holiday Inn & Suites sports page.
• Approved, 7-0, a change of corporation structure and a change of manager at Holiday Inn & Suites.
• Approved, 7-0, the renewal of a hotel and restaurant liquor license for Vallarta’s Mexican Restaurant.
• Approved, 7-0, a license transfer from the Golden Cavvy to The Baker House Bar & Grill.
• Awarded, 7-0, a $27,950 bid to Masterworks Mechanical, Inc. for a commercial boiler for the wave pool.
• Awarded, 7-0, a $27,950 bid to C&M Golf & Grounds for a turf grass and debris sweeper for parks and recreation.
• Approved, 7-0, resolution number nine appropriating funds to Boys and Girls Club of Craig roof repairs.
• Approved, 7-0, a $33,370 bid from APH Construction for roof repairs at the Boys and Girls Club of Craig.
• Approved, 6-1, an audit proposal from McMahan and Associates, LLC for 2012 through 2014 audit services.
— Joe Moylan can be reached at 875-1794 or firstname.lastname@example.org.