Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8 to 8:05 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:05 to 8:30 a.m. Call in from State Sen. Jean White, R-Hayden
• 8:30 to 8:40 a.m. Consent agenda:
— Review and sign the following documents: resolution for transfer of payment warrants; resolution for payment of payroll warrants; contract for a new water pump at Loudy-Simpson Park; annual fire operating plan; Moffat County employee health plan; and purchase of mental health services agreement.
• 8:40 to 9 a.m. General discussion:
— Note commissioners may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with John Wagner, of County Technical Services, Inc.
— Present loss analysis and insurance pool update
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
— Present personnel requisition for approval
— Discuss employee participation in 9News Health Fair
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose
— United Way presentation
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of road and bridge
— Present monthly reports
— Request waiving the bid process for chip/seal oil
• 10:30 to 11 a.m. Discussion with Lisa Brown, of the Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
— Discuss Colorado counties health ranking
— Present public health update
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• Approve March 27 meeting minutes
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda:
— Approve a special events permit for the Grand Olde West Days committee for a beer concession May 27 at the Moffat County Fairgrounds.
— Approve a special events permit for the Northwest Colorado Chapter of Parrotheads for a May 28 beer garden at the Craig city parking lot at 400 Yampa Ave., as part of Grand Olde West Days.
— Jan J. Roth, of Sundance Research Institute, will present information on a Mammoth discovery in the City of Craig.
• Other business:
— Award bid to purchase two pickup trucks, two flat beds, and one walk behind, self-propelled concrete flat saw for various city departments.
— Award bid for sandblasting and repainting of interior surfaces of the west potable water tank.
— Discussion and possible action on latest lease proposal for Veterans Memorial Park received April 6 from Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4265.
• Staff reports:
— Craig Police Chief Walt Vanatta will present a month-end report.
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.