Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: treasurer’s monthly reports, Broadcast Music, Inc. license for local government entities, mineral research contract with Capital Land Services
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of the administration department
Present 2012 budget public hearing
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Capt. Eric Wells and Amy Lange, of the Colorado National Guard
Present Department of Defense military munitions response program study in Moffat County
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of the Department of Social Services
Present Oct. 18 minutes for revision and approval
Present child welfare scorecard report
Present Annie E. Casey Foundation evaluation and report
Present monthly reports
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Request waiving the bid process for mobile radios
• 10:45 to 11 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department
Present bid recommendation for workman’s compensation insurance
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.