At its regular meeting today, the Moffat County Commission:
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution for transfer of payment of warrants totaling $290,676.89.
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution for payment of payroll warrants totaling $669,776.02.
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution of corrections for the month of March.
• Approved, 3-0, an annual fire operating plan between Moffat County, the Bureau of Land Management, U.S. Forest Service and Moffat County Sheriff’s Office.
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution for the extension of the temporary closure of county road 75P for setting and operation of an oil rig to June 29 or until closure signs have been removed.
• Approved, 3-0, a contract with Sidwell Company for GIS mapping and website design service between Moffat and Rio Blanco counties.
• Approved, 3-0, a March budget supplemental removing the weed and pest management department requests. The supplemental had no change to the contingency.
• Approved, 3-0, bid recommendations for purchase of rodenticide, insecticide, herbicide, and surfactant to Snyder & Counts Feed totaling $79,684.05.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.