Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: approve Feb. 22 meeting minutes; two resolutions for payment of payroll warrants; department of social services A/P payroll and electronic transactions; 2011 lawn mowing contract; designation of Audrey Danner as the chief local elected official for the Northwest Region Workforce Board; and contract with NWCC for asbestos inspection.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion.
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Beverly Rave, of the state board of land commissioners
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Mason Siedschlaw, of the IT department, and Nancy Miles, of the assessor’s office
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Economic development plan discussion
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of social services
Review Jan. 4 and Feb. 15 meeting minutes for revision or approval
Colorado Works/Senate Bill 124
2010 annual report
Community services block grant reduction
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
Present road maintenance permit for South Green River Road for consideration
• 10:45 to 11 a.m. Discussion with Marilynn Hill, of Planet Yampa
Present update on the greenhouse project
• 11 to 11:15 a.m. Discussion with Marilynn Hill, of Moffat County Tourism Association
Present MCTA focus groups update
• 11:15 to 11:30 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber
Present 2010 report of financial condition
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.