At its regular Tuesday meeting the Craig City Council:
• Approved, 7-0, Feb. 22 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 7-0, February bills totaling $435,256.64.
• Approved, 7-0, a special events permit or the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4265 for a Colorado Department of Transportation retirement dinner at the Moffat County Pavilion on April 8.
• Approved, 7-0, to appoint Chris Nichols to the Planning and Zoning Commission.
• Approved, 7-0, to award Personal Touch Cleaning owner Valerie Pfifer to provide certain custodial services for Craig City Hall and The Center of Craig.
• Approved, 7-0, resolution No. 5 (2011) authorizing City Clerk Shirley Seely to appoint election judges for the municipal election and to authorize paying each judge $100 for the first day and $10 per hour for additional hours as required.
• Heard an update on the effects of the social host ordinance adopted by the Craig City Council from Matthew Beckett.
• Heard a monthly report on the Craig Police Department.
• Discussed the open containers rule in Craig City Park during the Whittle the Wood event. General consensus was reached to put out for bid alcohol vending services for the event and no longer allow residents to carry open containers of alcohol during the event.