Moffat County School Board takes action at Thursday meeting
At its regular meeting Thursday, the Moffat County School Board:
• Adopted, 7-0, the 2011-12 budget and financial resolution.
• Approved, 6-0, the second reading to rescind Policy 5160, regarding the sharing of student records and information between the school district and state agencies.
• Approved, 6-0, the second reading of policy 4331.3, regarding a professional growth incentive plan for district faculty.
• Approved, 6-0, administrator recommendations for the 2011-12 school year.
• Appointed, 6-0, incoming assistant superintendent Brent Curtice and student services director Renae Dove to be federal program representatives.
• Adopted, 6-0, the Colorado content standards in all content areas.
• Adopted, 6-0, the resolution of official notice of intent to participate in the coordinated election Nov. 1, and appoint designated election official.
— With the exception of the first vote, regarding the 2011-12 budget and financial resolution, board member Trish Snyder was absent.
— Reported by Skyler Leonard, Special to the Daily Press