Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:40 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: payroll warrant; A/P warrant; monthly treasurer’s report; HB 04-1451 memorandum of understanding contract for coordinator; core services life skills contract second addendum; Connections 4 Kids memorandum of understanding; Department of Social Services A/P payroll and electronic transactions; core services day treatment alternatives contract
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Tom Soos, of the EMS Council
Present ambulance licenses for signature
EMS Council report
Appoint Dr. Phillips to RETAC Board
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Approve Moffat County Commission strategic plan draft
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present ROW permit application for Moffat County Road 16 with the Bureau of Land Management
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of the department of social services
Review May minutes for approval or revision
Notification of mandatory reporters of child abuse/neglect
Food stamp and Medicaid application processing
Colorado Works memorandum of understanding
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.