Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:40 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Approve minutes for May 31; contract amendment No. 1 for Loudy-Simpson Park fence repair and replacement contact; special construction with Qwest; core services life skills contract.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Approve Moffat County Commission strategic plan draft
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Lynnette Running, of the human resources department
Present personnel requisitions for approval
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Lila Herod, of the county clerk’s office
Request waiving bid process for book binding services
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
Present Quicksilver mineral lease
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present bid recommendation for motor grader
Present monthly reports
• 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of the planning and zoning department
Review of a possible approval of Mountain Home Youth Ranch conditional use permit
• 11:30 a.m. to noon — Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of the planning and zoning department
Schell exemption vacation, EV-11-01
Wick exemption, E-11-02
Wyman Museum gravel pit conditional use permit, C-11-02
Charchalis Road vacation, Moffat County Road 49.
This agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• Approve May 24 meeting minutes
• Approve May bills
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda:
Approve renewal of the 3.2-percent retail beer liquor license for Mini Mart, Inc., at 2441 W. Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
Approve renewal of the tavern liquor license for Mathers Bar, Inc., at 420 Yampa Ave. No cause shown for denial.
Public hearing to consider granting a retail liquor store license to Jack and Linda Paulson, doing business as Lariat Lee Liquors, Inc., at 391 Lincoln St.
• Other business:
Award bid for 2011 asphalt work
Award bid for 2011 curb and gutter construction and concrete improvements
Ordinance No. 1014, an ordinance amending section 8.02.130 of the Craig Municipal Code concerning failure to pay administrative penalties. Second reading.
Resolution No. 8, a resolution designating the Craig City Council as the local licensing authority for medical marijuana facilities.
• Staff reports:
Police report for May
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.