Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: payroll warrant, A/P warrant, Department of Social Services payroll and electronic transactions, community services block grant quarterly expense report and credit application for O.J. Watson Equipment.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present bid recommendation for asphalt materials testing
Present bid recommendation for salvage metal
Request waiving bid process for chip seal oil
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discuss Hamilton Community Center fencing project
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
Present Colorado Water Conservation Board grant agreement for signature
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Sixkiller, of the Moffat County Fairgrounds
Present bid recommendation for the fairgrounds grandstands roof addition
• 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of the Department of Social Services
Review June 1, 2011, minutes for revision or approval
HB 1451 memorandum of understanding
Hiring help for commodity distribution
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.