Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: approve Feb. 15, March 1, April 12 and June 28 meeting minutes; EMP grant contract for 2010; five-county intergovernmental agreement for child welfare, substance abuse, and mental health core services; traveler’s fiduciary liability insurance application; and treasurer’s monthly and semi-annual reports.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Announce federal mineral lease board appointments
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Gary Brannan, of weed and pest management
Present weed bounty program awards
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
Present personnel requisition for approval
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Break
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present bid recommendation for asphalt projects
Present utility box recommendation
• 10:30 to 11 a.m. Discussion with Robert Razzano, of the assessor’s office
Report on assessed value of county to date
Report on tax protests filed and action taken
• 11 to 11:15 a.m. Break
• 11:15 to 11:30 a.m. Discussion with Gina Hinkmeyer, of the Colorado Coal and Power Generation Conference committee
Discuss upcoming energy conference
• 11:30 to 11:45 a.m. Discussion with Erin Miller, of the planning and zoning department
Present Lockhart geophysical seismic conditional use permit
• 11:45 a.m. to noon. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
Present Lockhart geophysical access agreement
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Craig City Council meeting
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday
Where: Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
• Approve June 28 meeting minutes
• Approve June bills
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda:
Approve renewal of the 3.2-percent beer retail license for Pizza Hut No. 4834 at 1070 W. Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
Approve renewal of a retail liquor store license for Lori and Lonnie Gillam doing business as Stockmen’s Liquor. No cause shown for denial.
Gene Hinkemeyer will provide an update on the Colorado Coal and Power Generation Conference from Aug. 23 to 25.
• Other business:
Approve 2011 sublease for the Moffat County Public Safety Center between the city and Moffat County.
• Staff reports:
Craig Police Department report for June
Update on Whittle the Wood
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.