Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Approve April 5, May 3 and 17 and June 21 meeting minutes; payroll and A/P warrant resolutions; reclamation permit application limestone pit No. 10; life insurance policy amendment; Community Services Block Grant quarterly performance report; and engagement letter for Arbitrage rebate report.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present bid recommendation for Moffat County Road 107 culvert
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department
Present personnel requisition for approval
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
Present joint powerline corridor resolution with Carbon and Sweetwater counties in Wyoming for signature
• 9:45 to 10:15 a.m. Break
• 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Ute Jantz, of the housing authority
Present renewal of the housing choice voucher program contract for signature
Present memorandum of understanding for Section 8 voucher program with Garfield County for signature
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.