Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:40 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Approve minutes for Sept. 13, Oct. 12, Nov. 9, Dec. 7, Jan. 4 and Jan. 18 meetings; resolution for transfer of payment of warrants; resolution for payment of payroll warrants; contract for the Colorado Aerospace History Project Exhibit; and contract for services with Weidner, Inc.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Please note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Marilynn Hill, Moffat County Tourism Association director
Discuss MCTA chairperson appointment
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department
Present personnel requisitions for approval
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.