At its Thursday meeting, The Memorial Hospital board:
• Approved, 6-0, recommendations from the Finance Committee to acquire a lab tissue processor.
• Approved, 6-0, recommendations from the Finance Committee to acquire a lab coagulation instrument
• Approved, 6-0, advancement of radiologist Malaika Thompson from provisional to associate staff.
• Approved, 6-0, The Memorial Hospital to ratify the negotiation by Moffat County to lease mineral parcels to oil and gas interests as presented, and draft a letter to the lessee reflecting this agreement.
• Approved, 6-0, a motion to direct the hospital administration to work with Moffat County officials to correct the titling of the leases.
• Approved, 6-0, to provide financial account authorizations to TMH board treasurer Don Myers.
—Board member John Kinkaid was absent.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.