Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:32 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:32 to 8:35 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Approve Jan. 11 and Feb. 1 meeting minutes; two resolutions for payment of payroll warrants; lease for Tuttle Pit; department of social services A/P payroll and electronic transactions; resolution for corrected assessments under $10,000.
• 8:35 to 8:55 a.m. Telephone conference with State Sen. Jean White, R-Hayden
• 8:55 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not that topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Christina Oxley, Craig Chamber of Commerce executive director
Present marketing proposal
• 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present bid recommendation for mag chloride
Discuss snow removal requests for Moffat County roads 1 and 50
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Charlene Abdella, of the Moffat County Sheriff’s Office
Present vehicle bid recommendation
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of Moffat County Department of Social Services
Review December 2010 minutes for approval or revision
Statewide food assistance benefits
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department
Discuss employee wellness program
• 10:45 to 11 a.m. Break
• 1 to 2 p.m. Intergovernmental agencies meeting
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.