Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
— Review and sign the following documents: Nov. 1 meeting minutes; accounting department warrant resolutions; resolution for 2012 observed holidays; sheriff’s office staff vehicle; housing lease contracts with the town of Dinosaur; emergency management program grant; mental health services contract for jail; First Amendment for inmate health services.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
— Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Lynnette Running, of the human resources department
— Present intent to withdraw letter from Pinnicol Assurance for signature
— Present resolution of joinder for county workers’ compensation pool with CTSI for signature
— Present resolution designating Running to act as signer for paperwork related to the move from CIGNA Health Insurance to EMBS/Cofinity/ING for signature
— Present personnel requisition for approval
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
— Present self-certification form for final approval with the air pollution control division for the landfill
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.