Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Tuesday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:40 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following document: Approve April 19 minutes; letter of support for a regional energy education plan; redistricting position letter; old jail demolition contract; and inmate health care services contract.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department
Present safety program changes
Present employee handbook revisions regarding leaving policy
Two personnel requisitions
• 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of administration
Present bid recommendation for cattle grazing and hayfield lease
Present bid recommendation for fencing repair and replacement
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Stan Sijstrom, of Farm Bureau
Discuss Ag Tax exemption
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
Present Geokinetics contracts
• 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Dan Davidson, of the Museum of Northwest Colorado
Present mineral leases for signature
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Click here to have the print version of the Craig Daily Press delivered to your home.