Moffat County Commission
Next meeting: Tuesday, Oct. 5
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
— Review and sign the following documents: transfer of payment of warrant resolution; conservation trust fund eligibility certificate; resolution regarding Zufelt road vacation; communication sites inventory certification; and placement agreement contract with Snowman Vending for Loudy-Simpson Ice Arena.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General Discussion
— Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with MCHS Student Council
— Present Every student will Graduate program
• 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose of the Road and Bridge Department
— Approval of final settlement for RM Enterprises for 2010 striping project
— Request temporary closure of county road 75P
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Dan Davidson of the Museum of Northwest Colorado
— Request waiving bid process for publication of Buster Brown book
— Present division order
• 10 to 11 a.m. Break
• 11 a.m. to noon Discussion with county attorney Jeremy Snow
Possible executive session regarding the negotiation of the Moffat County Public Safety Center including receiving specific legal advice.
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.