Craig City Council
Last met: April 27
• Approved, 5-0, April 13 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 5-0, awarding a bid recommendation for an ASV skid steer for biosolids management at the wastewater department to Valley Crane & Equipment totaling $52,244.
• Approved, 5-0, awarding a bid recommendation for materials for the Steele Street water main replacement project to HD Supply of Glenwood Springs totaling $26,711.36.
• Approved, 5-0, revising resolution No. 6 concerning creation of a lodging tax committee to include the phrase “Those volunteers consisting of but not limited to the following workshop attendees.”
The Craig City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in council chambers of Craig City Hall.
• 5:30 p.m. Council workshop concerning draft transportation plan
• 7:30 p.m. Regular meeting
• Roll call, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• Approve April 27 meeting minutes
• Approve April bills
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda:
— None listed
Resolution No. 7, a resolution by the city designating May as higher education month
• Other business:
Award bid for automated swimming pool chemical control system.
Award bid for four special service vehicles for the police department.
Award bid for purchase of two 1-ton, 4-wheel-drive cab and chassis; two ¾ ton 4-wheel-drive pickups; and one ½ ton 4-wheel-drive pickup.
Award bid for a file server for the finance/general services departments.
Request from Bruce Tinberg for the city to grant an access easement across Craig ditch right-of-way property north of B Street.
Introducing ordinance No. 1005, an ordinance for the regulation of traffic; amending the Craig Municipal Code; adopting by reference the 2010 edition of the Model Traffic Code for Colorado Municipalities with the exception of section 1409; repealing all ordinances in conflict therewith; and providing penalties for violation thereof.
• Staff reports
April 2010 police department report
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments
• Executive session to address a personnel matter regarding a particular individual
Moffat County Commissioners
Last met: April 4
• Approved, 3-0, March 9, 23, 25 and 30 meeting minutes.
• Approved, 3-0, warrant resolutions totaling $378,650.70.
• Approved, 3-0, a five-county core services mental health services contract with Sherry Meadows of Steamboat Springs not to exceed $4,000.
• Approved, 3-0, an addendum to the Colorado Trust grant for the Early Childhood Council, extending the term from May 31 to Sept. 30.
• Approved, 3-0, a United States Department of Agriculture commodities distribution agreement between the Colorado Department of Human Services and the Moffat County Department of Social Services to provide emergency food to low-income households.
• Approved, 3-0, a contract for concession stand services at Loudy-Simpson Park to Hubler Enterprises, working as Cugino’s Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant. Cugino’s will rent space from the county for $900 per month.
• Approved, 3-0, an abatement hearing and refund of $5,322.46 to Unite Private Network.
• Approved, 2-1, an abatement hearing for Ernest Allen, reducing the appraised value of his land from $62,000 to $50,000.
• Heard a presentation from Bret Steele about the high school rodeo and Little Britches Rodeo.
• Heard a presentation from Mason Siedschlaw of the information systems department about network usage and content filtering of the Internet by county employees.
• Approved, 3-0, personnel requisitions for a part-time custodian and a part-time assistant registrar technician at the Museum of Northwest Colorado; a full-time child support case manager for the Social Services department; and a temporary, full-time grounds facility maintenance technician at the Moffat County Fairgrounds.
• Approved, 3-0, letters of recommendation for Jeff Comstock, Dan Davidson and T. Wright Dickinson to serve on the Bureau of Land Management’s Resource Advisory Council.
• Approved, 3-0, a bid recommendation for crack seal materials for the road and bridge department for Elastoflex at .43 cents per pound.
The Moffat County Commissioners will meet at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the commissioner chambers of the Moffat County Courthouse.
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
Warrant resolution; approve Moffat County Social Services payroll; and request for reimbursement form for Fishing is Fun grant.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion about and possible selection of county attorney appointment
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
Present personnel requisitions for approval
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of road and bridge
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day, or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.