Craig City Council
Last met: June 8
• Approved, 7-0, meeting minutes from May 25.
• Approved, 7-0, renewal of the 3.2 percent beer retail liquor license for Loaf ‘N Jug, 2441 W. Victory Way.
• Approved, 7-0, renewal the retail liquor store license for Lariat Liquor, 391 Lincoln Street.
• Approved, 7-0, ordinance No. 1005 for the regulation of traffic amending the Craig municipal code and adopting the 2010 edition of the “Model Traffic Code for Colorado Municipalities” with the exception of Section 1409. First reading.
• Approved, 7-0, resolution No. 8 to adopt a red flag policy and identity theft prevention program as required by the Fair and Accurate Credit Transitions Act of 2003.
• Heard a police department report for the month of May.
• Heard presentations from Randy Looper and Tammie Thompson-Booker who are in opposing the percentage amount of the proposed Craig lodging tax.
• Heard a presentation from Jackie Crider who asked the council to help her take measures to curb and prevent the erosion caused by Fortification Creek to her property.
The Craig City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in council chambers of Craig City Hall.
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• Approve June 8 meeting minutes
• Approve agenda
• Consent agenda:
Renew 3.2 percent retail beer license for Pizza Hut No. 4834 at 1070 W. Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
Renew retail liquor store license for Eastside Liquor at 539 E. Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
Renew of the tavern liquor license for Thunder Rolls Bowling Center at 990 Industrial Ave. No cause shown for denial.
• Other business:
Award bid for the 2010 asphalt work for the city of Craig.
Award bid for the 2010 curb and gutter construction and concrete improvements.
Award bid for a 4-wheel drive pickup for the police department.
Ordinance No. 1005: An ordinance for the regulation of traffic; amending the Craig Municipal Code; adopting by reference the 2010 edition of the “Model Traffic Code for Colorado Municipalities” with the exception of section 1409(9) and; repealing all ordinances in conflict therewith; and providing penalties for violation thereof. Second reading.
• Staff reports:
Finance director Bruce Nelson will present the financial report for May.
Monthly report for the water department.
Monthly report for the wastewater department.
• City manager/city attorney reports
• Council reports
• Audience comments
Moffat County Commissioners
Last met: June 15
• Approved, 3-0, a County Technical Services, Inc. annual renewal of accident protection program totaling $397.75.
• Approved, 3-0, a treasurer’s report.
• Approved, 3-0, a five-county core services mental health services contract with Mental Health Center of Denver from June 1 to May 31, 2011, not to exceed $1,600.
• Approved, 3-0, a facility use agreement with the Colorado State High School Rodeo Association for use of the Moffat County Fairgrounds.
• Approved, 3-0, to draft a memorandum of understanding with Yates Petroleum for a four-mile upgrade to Moffat County Road 92.
• Heard a regional economic update from Scott Ford, director of the Routt County Economic Development Cooperative.
• Approved, 3-0, appointing Tinneal Gerber to serve on The Memorial Hospital board.
• Approved, 3-0, to appoint Tammie Thompson-Booker to the Moffat County Tourism Association board.
The Moffat County Commissioners will meet at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday in the commissioner chambers of the Moffat County Courthouse.
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda:
Review and sign the following documents: Warrant resolutions
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present landfill engineering bid recommendation
Present bid recommendation for 2010 striping projects
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of the social services department
Review May 25 minutes for revision or approval
Revised SB 1451 memorandum of understanding
Revised Colorado Works Policies (2)
Colorado Work reserves
Colorado Social Services Directors Association
Child Support Enforcement Performance Indicator
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Tom Soos, of the EMS Council
Present provider licenses for signature
EMS Council report
• 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of the airport
Present bid recommendation for pavement maintenance at the airport
• 10:45 to 11 a.m. Discussion with Charlene Abdella and K.C. Hume, of the sheriff’s office
Request waiving bid process for electronic updates for jail security system
• 11 to 11:15 a.m. Discussion with Aron Diaz, of the Associated Governments of Northwest Colorado
Consider approving participation in filing a petition with the Air Quality Control Commission for consideration of environmental and economic effects regarding the Clean Air-Clean Jobs Act.
Consider permitting Moye White to act as counsel in connection with the Air Quality Control Commission petition
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.