The Moffat County Commission will host its weekly meeting at 8:30 a.m. Thursday at the Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way. The meeting is open to the public.
The agenda is listed below:
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Resolution of transfer of intergovernment funds; transportation subsidy purchase of services contract; and letters of support for Colorado Transit Coalition
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of administration
Present December budget supplemental
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Public hearing for transport permits
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Board seat interviews
• 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.
Libraries set to close Friday
All branches of the Moffat County Libraries will be closed Friday through Sunday in observance of the holiday.
Branches are slated to reopen Sunday. For more information, call the Craig branch at 824-5116.
Newspaper seeking board members
The Craig Daily Press is seeking three or four people to participate on its next Editorial Board, which begins Jan. 3.
Editorial Board members meet from noon to 1 p.m. Mondays to discuss the newspaper’s opinion pieces for its Wednesday and Saturday editions.
Editorial Board terms last three months. A wide variety of candidates for board positions are desired.
For more information, or to submit letters of interest, call Editor Joshua Roberts at 875-1791, or e-mail email@example.com.