Moffat County Commission meeting
When: 8:30 a.m. Thursday
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
— Review and sign the following documents: Resolution of transfer of intergovernment funds; transportation subsidy purchase of services contract; and letters of support for Colorado Transit Coalition
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
— Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda.
• 9 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of administration
— Present December budget supplemental
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
— Public hearing for transport permits
• 10 to 10:15 a.m. Board seat interviews
• 10:15 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with Jeff Comstock, of the natural resources department
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.