Mike Knez: Leaders need to be more genuine

I would like to take this opportunity to talk about John Boehner. I have heard a lot of pros and cons about his emotional problem. I would like to voice my opinion, as this has stirred emotions.

Although I don’t know John, the first time I heard him talk was on Fox News. Then, after John got Speaker of the House, I began to like him more. I listened to him speak and my emotions began to run as his did.

I enjoyed listening to him speak about his young days when he was part of a large family and put himself through school to get where he is today.

That is living the American dream.

I think when you talk through your heart with such a sentimental story, you have good reason to get emotional. We need to stand behind these values.

Many parts of the American dream were built on sentimental values and when people could look each other in the eyes when they talked and a handshake was all that was needed.

I would rather have people in power talk through their heart and with sentimental values than with a forked tongue. If more senators and congressmen and even the president talked through their heart and had more sentimental values, the country would be a lot better off.

Remember, we live in the United States of America, where we are free and can live the American dream. Now there is another phase that goes with that and that is “united we stand and divided we fall.”

I believe we are at a Y in the road and it’s not far away.

The road to the left would be bigger government with more power and more control over our daily lives. The road to the right would be the road to freedom allowing us to live the American dream.

For example, as we currently operate, kids who wish to run a Kool-Aide stand or put together bake sales are being dictated by our current government by having to get permits.

This is just one of the many ways we are being overpowered by our government. We must get on the right path before it is too late.

I think the American people need to learn how to love their neighbor more and be kinder to one another, help each other when they can.

This can make you feel great just knowing it came from the heart and not just monetary payment. Remember, miracles start with you.

When Glen Beck did his rally Aug. 28, it was about restoring honor in yourself. Helping one another, going to church, getting back to God, learning to be a better person within.

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May God be with you and may you have safe travels through your holiday.

Mike Knez

Comments

taxslave 3 years, 11 months ago

He is not your friend. He is a T A R E. He is so full of it I can't begin to tell you. So, you listen to the guy once tell a crap story about home, family values, lower taxes, blah blah blah blah blah.....they all say the same thing and do just the opposite. Liars and fathers of them. Just watch this conjob do you in.

rhammel 3 years, 11 months ago

While I don't agree with taxslave often, this time I do. Boehner is so full of it, I do not know how he got where he is. Probably playing golf. And Glen Beck.... Lier, lier, pants on fire!

Nadja Rider 3 years, 11 months ago

Taxslave, John's stories about his family and growing up are not crap, they're true. He made something of himself in spite of his rough start and lots of hard knocks. So he gets emotional, big deal. At least he has feelings and isn't afraid to show them.

As for Glen Beck, if you really listen to him - he will make you think and question, instead of just going along with what the MSM (main stream media) feeds us. A lot of what he talks about may sound off the wall, however he has studied history and the constitution and he's not as nuts as the MSM makes him out to be.

taxslave 3 years, 11 months ago

nadja, you know they are true how? he's a pedophile.

Beck is telling the truth lately about the money supply. He's been telling the truth about a lot of things lately, but he still isn't telling the whole truth. It's way worse.

The Lord himself said twice in chapter 24 of Matthew, Trust No Man.......why? because we are living in the age of deceit.....that's why. "Let no man deceive you"., it includes women too.

I advise all of you not to believe a word I say but to rather study, emphesis on study, to show yourself approved. Before the net goes down and you lose your chance. Yes, the net neutrality bill is not what it appears. Neither is clean air act or food safety bill. We've been had.

Also, EPA seized all power from Texas yesterday regarding issuing of permits for oil and gas. They seized it because Texas wouldn't enforce clean air bill on Jan. 1st. Texas said the bill is going to destroy them....as it will moffat county.

Nadja Rider 3 years, 11 months ago

Calling someone a pedophile when you don't have any facts to support that statement is vile. Rumors do not qualify as fact.

cag81625 3 years, 11 months ago

Nadja,

It must have been on youtube so, you know, it HAS to be true.

Ray Cartwright 3 years, 11 months ago

OMG, I hope that doesn't mean that Elvis wasn't removed from the corn silo and put into the basement at the Vatican too.

"Just because you don't know something doesn't make it not true". ???HUH??? Now that made a lot of sense.

GreyStone 3 years, 11 months ago

Talking horses, dogs and cats using the computer to Spew unintelligible thoughts ....incomprehensible? yes.