Government update for Dec. 18
Moffat County Commission meeting
Where: Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
Review and sign the following documents: Transfer of payment of warrants resolution; maintenance contract for audit and valuation of oil and gas property; sales tax exemption certificate; water agreement with John and Steve Raftopoulos; social services department A/P payroll and electronic transactions; Pitney-Bowes postage machine lease.
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion
Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose, of the road and bridge department
Present bid recommendation for culverts
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Lennie Gillam, of the grounds and building maintenance department
Present bid recommendation on security monitoring services
• Discussion with Elaine Sullivan, of the clerk and recorder’s office
Present request for special event permit for St. John’s Greek Orthodox Church
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of administration
Certification of levies and revenues
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.