Bob and Karen Snavley: Thanks for great service

To the editor:

We would like to let the community of Craig know about a great guy who went above and beyond the call of duty to help out our family.

It was the night before Thanksgiving when the carbon monoxide detector went off in our daughter’s home. Thank God for the detector, which saved the lives of eight of our family members.

Due to the high level of carbon monoxide in the home, it was recommended that the family not sleep in the house that night.

We called Dave DeRose, of Masterworks Mechanical, and he came out immediately to check out the furnace and also returned on Thanksgiving morning to repair it.

Thank you, Dave, for giving your time on Thanksgiving to ensure the safety of our family.

Bob and Karen Snavley

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Requires free registration

Posting comments requires a free account and verification.