At its regular meeting Tuesday, the Moffat County Commission:
Note: Commissioner Tom Mathers was absent.
• Approved, 2-0, payroll warrant resolutions ending April 3 totaling $418,478.56.
• Approved, 2-0, seven contract renewals for the county cores services for mental health services between the county and Thomas Traynor, Maureen Cole, Martha Young, Judy Eskelson, Lea Treaner, Kathy Gibbs and Mike Haas.
• Approved, 2-0, an amendment to the county core services program substance abuse services to include substance abuse urine analysis.
• Approved, 2-0, an amendment to the Colorado works program substance abuse services to include substance abuse urine analysis.
• Approved, 2-0, a core services life skills program policy and procedures contract.
• Approved, 2-0, a courthouse flooring contract.
• Approved, 2-0, the social services department payroll.
• Approved, 2-0, a Fairbanks scale indicator totaling $2,224 and new landfill software installation and support totaling $8,149.
• Approved, 2-0, a contract for county lawn mowing services to C & K lawn care for $79,080.
• Approved, 2-0, to appoint Leona Hemmerich to the Moffat County Tourism Association board.
• Approved, 2-0, a bid recommendation to award construction of the Loudy-Simpson Park soccer field restroom for $71,985 to Behrman Construction.
• Approved, 2-0, a bid recommendation for concrete work for the swinging bridge project to Northwest Ready Mix for $165 per cubic yard on the north side of the bridge and $180 per cubic foot on the south side of the bridge.
• Approved, 2-0, approved a personnel requisition for the full-time county attorney position for a starting salary ranging from $74,048 to $88,868.
• Approved, 2-0, to waive the bid process and hire outside legal counsel to assist the county attorney in a county road litigation.
• Approved, 2-0, an abatement petition for Lonnie and Lorraine Kawcak.
• Approved, 2-0, three oil and gas leases for signature from Dan Davidson of the Museum of Northwest Colorado.
• Approved, 2-0, a conditional use permit for Precision Excavating and Peroulis Brothers gravel pit.
• Approved, 2-0, a five-acre sale exemption for the Graff land parcel.
• Approved, 2-0, to split the Long Minor Subdivision into two lots, one of which will be built on and the other sold.
• Heard a monthly report from the road and bridge department.
• Rescheduled a meeting with Ted Lindtveit of Colorado Technical Services, Inc.
For a recap of Tuesday’s commission meeting, read Wednesday’s Craig Daily Press or www.craigdailypress.com.