Weekend movie show times
29 E. Victory Way
• “Clash of the Titans” — Rated PG-13; 7 and 9:05 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 4 and 7 p.m. Sunday.
• "How to Train Your Dragon" — Rated PG; 7 and 9:05 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 4 and 7 p.m. Sunday.
Tickets: $7 for ages 10 and older, $5 for ages 9 and younger.
Sunday matinee: $5 for ages 10 and older, $4 for ages 9 and younger.
Submit your event
Submit your event’s details for consideration by e-mailing me at mballeck@craigdai... or calling 875-1790.
Here’s hoping the piles of snow melt with this warm weather we’re supposed to have. I am ready for spring, and ready to get to work outside, as I know many of you are as well.
• Still, I could use a relaxing evening in with some good music. Lucky me, the Younger Brothers Band of Laramie, Wyo., is playing at The Sports Page Bar in the Holiday Inn of Craig, 300 S. Colo. Hwy. 13, at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
The Sports Page also hosts free salsa dance lessons starting at 7 p.m. Sunday, which could be fun, with the right partner.
• I’ll also be staying in for Bear River Young Life’s Annual Dessert Banquet, which is at 7 p.m. Sunday at the Moffat County Fairgrounds Pavilion.
Leaders and kids give an overview of their year and discuss what’s coming up for the group. It’s always a fun and inspiring event.
It’s free to go, but RSVP to Caroline at 620-0659.
• The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation hosts its annual banquet and auction Saturday at the top of the gondola in Steamboat Springs.
For tickets or more information, call Bill McKelvie at 879-2854 or Kim Symalla 871-1434 or 846-4823.
• Your kids won’t want you to miss the 2010 Celebrate Children Festival from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at Centennial Mall, 1111 W. Victory Way.
With activities for children ages 2 to 8, it’ll certainly make for a fun day for them, and you as well. It’s also free.