Last met: Tuesday, June 9
• Approved, 2-0, two personnel requisitions - one for a full-time Social Services case worker, and the other for two, temporary pest management technicians.
The county has budgeted for all positions.
Next meeting: Tuesday, June 16, Moffat County Courthouse, 221 W. Victory Way
• 8:30 to 8:35 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
- Review and sign the following documents: Approve March 3 and 10, April 7 and 28, and May 12 and 28 meeting minutes; right of way utility easement for The Memorial Hospital; service contract for Substance abuse Services; Early Childhood Systems Building grant award letter
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion. Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on this agenda. The board will host a safety meeting during this time.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack, of the road and bridge department
- Bid recommendation for road striping
• 9:15 to 9:20 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running and Lila Herod
- United Way information
• 9:20 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of the human resources department
- Present personnel requisition
• 9:30 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Rick Barnes
- Present public officials commitment resolution
• 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Aron Diaz, of the Associated Governments of Northwest Colorado
- Discuss naval oil shale reserve funds
- Senate Bill 232
• 10:30 to 11 a.m. Break
• 11 to 11:30 a.m. Discussion with Marie Peer, of Social Services
- Review March 17, 2009 and May 12, 2009 minutes for revision or approval
- TANF reserve contracts
- Assignment of 2009 reserves
- Moffat County caseload levels
- Budget cuts and projections
- Monthly reports
The agenda is subject to change until 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day, or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.