Teresa Stoffle: Wyman's Winter Festival was a success

The Wyman's Winter Festival was a great success with more than 3,600 spectators on Saturday. This community event takes many months of planning. Thanks to Nicky Boulger and Lou Wyman for having such a big event.

The Xtreme Mountain Snocross Racing, Western Ride In Antique Snowmobiles, ice sculptures and chili cook-offs kept the crowd very busy and entertained. This event was for the whole family. It's too bad that there were not more pictures of these activities in the paper.

Thank you to all the hometown sponsors who helped this event take place. If you missed it, be sure to mark your calendar for next year. It will be bigger and better.

Teresa Stoffle

XMR Racing

Comments

redneckgirl 5 years, 10 months ago

Did you really expect any less from CDP? I'm betting if it were a Memorial Hospital sponsored event you would have seen tons of photo's!!

lostyermarbles 5 years, 10 months ago

Boy, you got that right!! The desk riders were parked on that day.Wait till the Hospital opening or ribbon cutting, we will get DAY's of that. And WHY did the ambulance have to park 25 feet away from the bleechers with their engine running so you couldn't hear the announcer???? Anyway, Lou great fun. Thanks abunch!!!

redneckgirl 5 years, 10 months ago

Notice how after a week later they have pictures now?? Funny!

we have so many important things going on in Craig, that they probably just now had room for them!! I do think that they like to save some of this stuff to use in the weekend paper. I don't think they did it because anyone complained I really think this is just the way they do things.

jitterbug 5 years, 10 months ago

The paper had enough pictures. There were pictures of this thing on the front page the day after the festival. The problem is the photographer was the only one there. There should have been a reporter there. There were so many stories going on and I can't believe the paper didn't have at least one of those spotlight on a person stories they do. As usual the people in Craig complain about something they actually did instead of talking about the real problem. Way to go everyone. Redneckgirl is ignorant as usual.

redneckgirl 5 years, 10 months ago

yeah, whatever...you must work for the hospital.

jitterbug 5 years, 10 months ago

Really what a dumb comment. Lets say I do work for the hospital. That wouldn't change the fact that you don't know what your talking about. I can tell your one of those people in town that thinks they automatically look smart if they complain about something. Give it up.

redneckgirl 5 years, 10 months ago

Your comment of calling me ignorant was equally dumb. I really don't give a rat's a$$ where you work, i was simply stating a fact that the paper caters to the hospital stories and events much more. I am not in the same town as you right now if you are meaning Craig- so what can you tell? I don't have complain to make myself "look" smart, i'm already there bug.