Tylawn Smercina: Money left at ATM

At a time in our world when everyone worries about their last dollar, someone has accidentally shorted themselves a few.

Between 11 a.m. and noon Saturday, someone left some money in the Wal-Mart ATM.

My 10-year-old son found your money. We asked Wal-Mart what their policy was and they responded that they have a log they would file it in.

Now, if this money goes unclaimed they keep the money for something or other. This part was unclear. It was clear that it would not be rewarded to my son, who wasn't even acknowledged for his good deed.

If you were the one who lost this money, please go and claim it. Of course, you will have to know the amount and provide whatever Wal-Mart will need in order to receive it. Lastly, I would like to say I'm proud of you, Eddie.

You did the right thing. I love you.

- Tylawn Smercina

Comments

greeneyedgurl 5 years, 2 months ago

Good for him and good for you for teaching him good value's. Shame on Walmart for not rewarding him with it if it's unclaimed. I'm sure it will end up in someone's pocket, that's why they didn't tell you where it goes.

Your son did a good thing and it is nice to know there are young people around like him, heck it is nice to know there are any people around like him. Shame on Wal-mart for not saying something nice to him about his good deed. I would venture to say tho that it was the service desk person who failed to do this and hopefully not the manager. If the Wal-mart manager reads this, I hope they do something about it.

cantstandtexans 5 years, 2 months ago

What more would you expect from WalMart....they love to employ Chinese instead of Americans...WalMart is the essence of "A SNAKE IN THE GRASS"! I know people that worked for WalMart...department managers...salary per month of course....average work week? About 80 hours per week. All one needs to do is look at the ledigation against WalMart over the last several years and it ain't hard to come away with the knowledge of "WalMart is the Essence of a Snake in the Grass"!!

I unfortuntely have shopped Wally World a few times...out of pure neccessity. Needed a couple of pipe wrenches on a Sunday Morning...EARLY SUNDAY...so yes..I bought them at Wally World. And a "FEW" other times out of neccessity.

I'm not putting down the rank and file worker at Wally World...this decision to file the money and if no one comes forward the money will be kept by Wally World I'm sure is corporate policy. Again....Wally World doesn't deserve to be shopped at...any Wally World!!! But...do as you will. But if your job has been shipped overseas or you know someone's that has....if you buy Chinese or Idian junk....whose to blame?

Boycott Wally World......Wally World is not "AMERICAN"!!!! But...there's not many "Fat Cat" corporations that are...but you sure hear the patriotic jargon from these Scum Bags!!

Fire Away Grannyrett!!!! I'm bullet proof!!!!

greeneyedgurl 5 years, 2 months ago

wow cantstand...this was supposed to be about a little boy that did a good deed. That was nice of you to mention him since this was about him. You're no better than Walmart.

Craig_gal 5 years, 2 months ago

Oh green, you put that so nice! I had been trying for the exact wording all day, Thank you for putting the real story forward again

cantstandtexans 5 years, 2 months ago

And you're not worth the effort to comment back to grannyrett. I'm better than you are....just a somple fact!! Again....I'm bullet proof!! You're nothing!!!!

cantstandtexans 5 years, 2 months ago

But uh...I bet you shop at Wally World every chance you get....YEAH?! Simply brilliance...not.

xrsareus 5 years, 2 months ago

Can't ya just feel the love???? And on Valentines Day no less. If the truth was known, in real life...these two are probably neighbors and really good friends. Now that would be funny, I don't care who you are !!!!!

grannyrett 5 years, 2 months ago

okay cantstand, you just proved it. "just a somple fact!!"

greeneyedgurl 5 years, 2 months ago

um cantstand, i was the one that made the comment regarding what you said, not granny. She somply agreed with me. Bullet proof?? hahaha....Since you didn't read, i'll say it again. This article was about a little boy that did something good, not you.

cantstandtexans 5 years, 2 months ago

Oh gee wez! I'm a gol darn inteelligeeent wammabe that jus hap'n ta hit a wrong key on a lap top. If that's the best you stupid people have to bitch at me about...then get a life!! Cause you've haven't one!! I swear...you'd think that we live in "BIZZARRO WORLD!!! Oh...that's right...I'd make a wager you "FINE" intelligent (??!!!) people will not understand where that phrase came from. And oh...excuse me greeneyedgurl...I didn't know you're so damned important that I didn't understand the content of the article. It's like dealing with a bunch of uneducated children!!! AND THAT'S RIGHT GREENY!!! I'M BULLET PROOF!!!!! WHY HELL...YOU COULDN'T KILL ME WITH A MACHINE GUN!! I KNOW...CAUSE PEOPLE HAVE TRIED!! HELL...EVEN I TRIED....didn't work. GET A LIFE!!

I think cantstand is off his meds again. Sorry, cantstand, you've been doing so well and now all of a sudden, off you go with your nasty comments and sarcasm. I really don't think you need to say those things to get your point across, but I guess that is just you. And I'm sure you'll take a swipe at me now!

grannyrett 5 years, 2 months ago

greeneyegurl--chuckle, chuckle, I think I like you.

cantstandtexans 5 years, 2 months ago

I didn't miss GREENEYEDGURL (Uh...Gurl?! Last time I checked it was spelled GIRL AND I'M BETTING "YOU" DIDN'T HIT A WRONG KEY AS I DID!! You know...the reason I was swiped at by spelling simple---somple??!!!).... I'm Super Man. I'm bullet proof don't ga see?! And loneyone...I'm not out to belittle anyone!! And if you'd reread from the beginning, you'll see where the sarcasm started. I simply cannot deal nicely with those that simply cannot "USE THEIR BRAINS"!! I truly couldn't give a damn what anyone thinks about me. As for those others that have chipped in with their mindless posts.....Am I suppose to feel guilty? What do you expect to accomplish with your agreement on getting even with me?! As I've said...these are "The Poster Children"!! And to show you a mis-statement on the part of someone who posted here....I'm not a Texan....Texans are the lowest form of human's on the face of the earth. I'd be a happy camper if the U.S. would kick Texas out of the Union. And take the Retard Ex-president with them!! If you have ever been there or lived in Texas, either by accident or on purpose, you'd understand why.

Y'all can shop at Wally Wurld all y'wan to. And I'm betting you do. Cuz I be schmart...gus like you'ns!!!!!

Why do I even try?! It's just a hopeless cause.

greeneyedgurl 5 years, 2 months ago

Oh get over yourself. I spelled it that way because I wanted to, not because I don't know how to spell. Nobody listens to your mindless, thoughtless ramblings anyhow. This post was about a little boy, you take the whole context of it and jack it up with your ramblings. You seem to do that with every post on here. You ask why do you even try? Why do you? Because i sure don't. You're a complete waste of time. I have better things to do than to read you're crazy thoughts. There is help out there for you Texan, be strong little buddy!

cantstandtexans 5 years, 2 months ago

The post was about the greed of Wally Wurld....like how I spelled that!! WAS IT NOT??!!! Use what little brains you have and shove it!! YOU GOT IT??!! PROBABLY NOT!!

greeneyedgurl 5 years, 2 months ago

Aawww...get your feathers ruffled did ya? Your anger management classes are not helping. Once again....waste of my time.

cantstandtexans 5 years, 2 months ago

Don't break my heart loneyone!!

The assumption by the fabulously intelligent greeneyedgurl makes my knees shake from her superior intellect and my inferior understanding of her rethoric. Oh brother!!

You see? Do you see how assumptions are fabricated in a persons mind? As if the make beleave assertion of anger management classes that I suppose to be enrolled in is a fact? Hmmmmm....nope!! Do I have feathers? Nope! "Childish Dreams of the Delusional Kind"

So You're using metephors that are basically henging on the lunitic side GREENeyedGURL?. I'll acknkowledge that one.

And back to ya...it is a waste of your time!! And I'm wasting mine as well. Rest assured I'll not be losing any sleep over this worthless waste of time. No one cares Greeny!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU SAY OR I SAY!! Is that difficult for you to comprehend? NOBODY GIVES A RIP!! So take a hike GREENY!!

And just for anyone's curiosity, I do indeed love myself. I like me!! And I really don't need to have my ego reassured by comments of acceptance. It would be a far better world if everyone loved themselves. But that just ain't so!!

It's called being confident just in case you didn't catch on GREENY!!

mustang 5 years, 2 months ago

How did this forum go from complimenting the good deeds of a child to calling someone filthy names? "Cantstand", I understand that you don't like walmart as well as most things in life, but this is not about you!!!!! This is about saying good job and we are proud of you to a child. A famous movie quote comes to mind, I believe it was Thumper from the movie Bambi who said it "If you can't say something nice then don't say nothing at all". (I hope I got the quote exactly right, if not then I apologize in advance)

greeneyedgurl 5 years, 2 months ago

I totally agree mustang, the texan is not worth it, i don't have to stoop that low. I also don't have to take a hike.

Globe 5 years, 2 months ago

CST does have some good points but he lets his emotions get the better of him. That's because he's passionate! I can just feel the passion comming from his posts. He's just so passionate about his beliefs. Passionate people can get passionate and then their passion over powers their other senses and all you see is their passion and not what their passion is covering up. It's this passion for passionate things that CST is revealing in his passionate pros. You should see how passionate he gets on some other posts. He's really passionate in those posts.

I can only assume that CST has been violently violated by the big box that is Wal-mart. Wal-mart had it's way with CST and then didn't bother to call the next day. Sure their was flowers, candles, and soft music, that's how he got so passionate. Then it was a wham bam thank you Can and they never called him back. He over course changed his name from Canstandtexans (it happened in the bathroom of the Del Rio Wal-mart) to CantstandTexans. Now his passion comes out as anger. Grrrr.... He's angry and you you all just cant understand cantstandtexan. He has all this passion and no where to put it. We should all pitty him and send him our love. Maybe then and only then will his passion one again abe used for good instead of evil.

But all his passion aside he does come off as a bit of Duche Bag in this post. Let it Rock CST!

Craig_gal 5 years, 2 months ago

i thought "cst" was a girl? something about being married to a guy from Texas and he left her High and Dry.???
green eyed gurl--I love the play on words, thank you for spelling it that way it shows fun. Final note, "CST" reminds me a another narcissistic being that posted on here this summer, change of identity's perhaps????

WOW, Globe that is some writting! How long did it take you to come up with all that?
All joking aside, Cantstand, you are passionate about many things and much of the time you have good things to say and then you get carried away and say something to tick everyone off. I know you don't care if you do that, but many of us do and I also know that you don't care about that either. And I HATE that Duche Bag thing!!!!!! :o{

greeneyedgurl 5 years, 2 months ago

Yeah..i hated the worthless B thing....i am far from worthless. I help out in any and every way i can when it comes to friends, family, strangers. I've even been called stupid and too nice for being too nice in regards to helping people. So worthless is a little far fetched but yeah...i'll admit to being a "B" now and then, i know when i am one and i'm not afraid to admit it. At times its actually quite fun.

lostyermarbles 5 years, 2 months ago

Eddie, if you get to hear about this, this is how you don't want to act. It get's you no where. It only embarrass's yourself in front of everyone later. You did good !!! If it was my money I would give you half!!

Someone call Dr. Phil!!!