Craig Last met: Aug. 11
• Approved, 3-0, a resolution to close all county buildings, with the exception of the Moffat County Public Safety Center, at 5 p.m. Thursday for the county employee barbecue. Moffat County Library and the road and bridge department also closed early.
• Approved, 3-0, signing an agreement with the San Luis Valley Mental Health Center that enables the Moffat County Youth Services Department to collect $44,500 in state grant funds paid over the next 14 years.
• Approved, 3-0, two changes to county zoning regulations.
First, all residents given a notice of violation will have 10 days to respond to county building officials, rather than the 30-day period now given.
Second, anyone who wishes to set a mobile home built before 1977 in the county must first bring it up to 1977 specifications, including replacing all aluminum wiring and installing egress windows and smoke detectors.
Before, no mobile homes built before 1977 were allowed, unless already in use.
Next meeting: Tuesday, Aug. 18
• 8:30 to 8:45 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
• 8:35 to 8:45 a.m. Consent agenda
- Review and sign the following documents: warrant resolutions; agreement for airport parking lot paving with Connell; notice to proceed on airport parking lot paving; contract amendment to airport terminal building grant
• 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion. Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business, whether or not the topic has been specifically noted on the agenda.
• 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with Charlene Abdella, of the Moffat County Sheriff's Office
- Present bid recommendation for Public Safety Center rooftop unit replacement
- Present bid recommendation for Public Safety Center commercial dishwasher
• 9:15 to 9:30 a.m. Discussion with Jerry Hoberg, of the Planning and Zoning Department
- Present bid recommendation for asbestos abatement at old airport terminal building
• 9:30 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Gary Brannan, of weed and pest management
- Present bid recommendation for ULV fogger
• 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Bryce Jacobson, of the Boys & Girls Club of Craig
• 10 to 11 a.m. Break
• 1 to 3 p.m. Intergovernmental agencies meeting
The agenda is subject to change 24 hours before scheduled hearings. The board may alter the times of the meetings throughout the day, or cancel or reschedule noticed meetings.