Men charged with poaching plead guilty

photo

Bradley Shankles

photo

William Newton

A poaching case dating back at least two and a half years was concluded June 30 in Moffat County District Court.

Two remaining suspects charged in a local case against six Arkansas men arrested Nov. 3, 2007 were sentenced.

The convictions were the result of a Colorado Division of Wildlife investigation that began in 2005.

William Newton, 25, of Hampton, Ark., pleaded guilty to illegal take of three or more big game animals, a misdemeanor; two counts of waste of edible game, a misdemeanor; illegal possession of deer, a misdemeanor; and four counts of hunting without a license, a misdemeanor.

He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and a $9,500 fine plus court costs. The court also ordered the forfeiture of his rifle and all illegally taken wildlife.

Newton will await an additional administrative hearing with the Colorado Wildlife Commission to determine any suspension of hunting rights in Colorado and 27 other states that are members of the Wildlife Violator Compact.

Bradley Shankles, 25, also of Hampton, Ark., pleaded guilty to willful destruction of big game, a class 5 felony; two counts of hunting without a license, a misdemeanor; two counts of illegal possession of deer, a misdemeanor; waste of edible game, a misdemeanor; and defacing a firearm, a misdemeanor.

Shankles was given a deferred sentence on his felony willful destruction charge and issued a $5,000 fine, a four-year ban from hunting in the United States, four years of supervised probation and a $2,000 donation to Operation Game Thief.

The courts also ordered the forfeiture of his rifle and all illegally taken wildlife.

Shankles also awaits a Wildlife Commission hearing.

The other four men arrested in the case, all from Arkansas, chose not to contest their charges and paid fines earlier in the year.

Richard Carson, 44, Harlan Welch, 32, Michael Welch, 24, and Anthony Moser, 21, paid a combined $5,671 in fines.

Carson was issued a five-year hunting right suspension in all 28 Wildlife Compact states, and Moser and Michael Welch were each given two-year suspensions.

Newton and Shankles were the only two suspects initially charged with felony crimes and were taken into custody at the Moffat County Jail, where both posted bail.

Newton was not convicted of any felonies through a plea agreement.

The DOW investigation began in 2005 when Wildlife Officer Mike Bauman heard stories about a group of Arkansas hunters poaching in the Bible Back Mountain area, northwest of Craig and south of the Wyoming border.

In 2006, Bauman determined the hunters were buying hunting licenses for game management units other than the ones they hunted in, a DOW news release states.

The next year, Bauman and other wildlife officers set up a hunting camp near Bible Back Mountain and posed as hunters to gather evidence. They documented most of the evidence used against the Arkansas men during this trip.

Charges against Newton, Carson and Moser included offenses that occurred in 2006.

"It was blatant poaching," Bauman said. "At one point, individuals in the Arkansas camp were seen shooting and killing a deer, then tying the head to a tree so they could later return and claim the antlers. The incident occurred on private land the men had no permission to enter and in a unit for which they didn't have a license."

The DOW is committed to catching and charging poachers, the release states.

"We welcome those who come here to experience what our great state offers," Ron Velarde, DOW Northwest Regional Manager, said, "but we absolutely will do everything possible to catch those who believe that our remote areas provide enough cover to cheat and steal from Colorado's citizens and true sportsmen."

Collin Smith can be reached at 875-1794 or cesmith@craigdailypress.com

Comments

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

First of all 50cal you need to learn who to spell palin, and bitch it is PLAIN, and BITCH!! you JACKASS!!!! and redneck girl, my fried chicken is put down. So when you feel froggy jump!!!! I am a SOUTHERN BITCH and proud of it. So ya'll can kiss my Southern ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

I think they should be hung by the tree and have their "trophys" cut off. ...jerks!

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

"trophies"...can i borrow your hooked on phonics 50?

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

anytime you want, i've got a K-BAR if you want to borrow it to shave them

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

A "K-BAR"?? I don't know what that is but it sounds like fun.

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

united states marine corp fighting knife, I hope that cut up nose was from the butt stroke of a dow officers weapon

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

aaww...you just took all the fun out of it. I was thinking it was one of those um....oh-nevermind.

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

Its a secret....you are not staying on the topic here...do you want nimrod in here gettin all up in our faces again? ..don't be chattin up all in this forum.

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

OK, I don't know what else to say without being a smart butt.

grannyrett 5 years, 9 months ago

I'm with you redneckgirl. We could use the k-bar to do the cuttin'.

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

I'll explain it all later 50....you do one granny & i'll do one.

grannyrett 5 years, 9 months ago

That's real nice of you to share. Let's call it practice for the next ones that are found guilty.

sounds to me like their friends got off a whloe easier. The whole darn bunch should be kicked in the trophies!! I also can't believe that some of our do gooders on here haven't said anything about the DOW setting up a camp near these guys to see what they were doing. I'm ok with it, I just know that some people would think of it as entrapment.

whispering_rain 5 years, 9 months ago

crawling out from under my rock

I agree with you grannyrett.

OHH MY GOSH! All of you have gotten way out of hand here. I think it is a really good time to take a breather. Come on folks, take a deep breath.............now slowly let it out. Do it again............breath deep..........let it out slwoly...........now don't we feel better!!!!

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

What ya'll don't understand we are from a small town, and this stuff will not just be forgotten as easily as you all might think. Some people in our town love this kind of stuff, and they will keep it goin' as long as it is gettin' attention, and hurtin' the people that love these guys. We all just want it to go away.

whispering_rain 5 years, 9 months ago

I just had to make a comment about the post that 50cal posted "These were unethical inbreed southern boys out to shoot everything they could" I am not here to defend them by no means, what they did was wrong!! But just to let you know these boys are not from the south, their families have always been here, I went to school with them both.

grannyrett 5 years, 9 months ago

Entrapment my a#$! I call it keeping an eye on them. Tee hee! Worked, didn't it. But, you're right, lonely. Some idiot will be sure to gripe about it being entrapment. Thing is, if they weren't doing something wrong, it wouldn't be entrapment, would it?

Nope, then it would be a couple of good ol'boys swapping stories and telling lies...........at least my Dad use to say that is what they did in hunting camp!!!

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

But for them it really would be lies, how can they even call themselves hunters? They weren't hunting, they probably don't even know how to hunt. What a bunch of losers....i wonder how many racks they have on their walls that they told everyone they hunted.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

I personally know both of these guys and ya'll paint them out to be like they have killed someone. Yes, they made a mistake but saying you should cut their "Trophies" off that is just not good. They both are nice guys and they have respect for everyone, if ya'll knew them like I do, you would say the same thing. So please don't judge someone by their mistakes, God said forgive your brother like i forgive them. I just pray that ya'll see our point of view on this. They are not killers! They just made a mistake.

grannyrett 5 years, 9 months ago

Yes, they made a mistake. They killed game they didn't have a license to kill, and left it. Wasted it. Left it to rot. You make them out to be saints who just made a little mistake. It wasn't "just a little mistake." It was a big mistake. Maybe where you are from, this is acceptable behavior. Out here, it isn't. Not by a long shot.

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

Queenb1:is it? You say they show respect??? You must have a completely different definition of respect than I do. Where I come from, right here in Colorado-I was taught to respect wildlife along with the law. A MISTAKE??? They knew damn well what they were doing and I'm sorry, I don't view that just as a mistake, it was intentional as you could get it. So I guess if that's okay where you come from, then why don't ya'll tell your friends to stay home and kill your own animals. I'm glad you can sit there and admit that you know them, had that been someone I knew, I wouldn't be throwing it out there-I'd be a little embarrassed.

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

a mistake? did they see their mistake and go find a dow officer and show him their mistake so they could clear it up? the laws on the books in colorado let you do that. These were unethical inbreed southern boys out to shoot everything they could. Keep em home.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

No, I know what respect means. I am just more forgiving then some people. Redneckgirl, I am proud to know them, because I know how they are, you are just judging them by what you know. They are not inbreed you goof, William's mom is my best friend and her family tree forks!!!!! and Bradley, I know his Mom also, and there family tree forks also. The knock on Williams nose was from a 4-wheeler not a DOW's weapon. May God Bless each and everyone that is so hateful to say such things about a fellow man. Also redneckgirl they both know how to hunt, and they are excellent hunters.

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

Alright...whatever. I take back the trophy comment but that's it. Good for you for having such awesome friends. If they know how to hunt and are soooo excellent at it then why can't they "hunt" in Colorado anymore??? Hmmmm..that's a tough one. But..whatever, I'm sick of this story already so God Bless you too Queenb1.--peace out

whispering_rain 5 years, 9 months ago

Oh my gosh!!! .....L I must be up WAY to early! I am so bad, I thought this was a post about the men we had here in town that shot deer and elk this winter. And now I see the story....wrong story!!!!....DELETE my post, I have no clue who these "southern boys" are. goes and crawls under a rock!!!

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

Queenb1----What you don't understand is that this is THEIR fault, nobody else's. They are the one's to blame, they brought this on themselves, so if you just want it to go away then maybe they shouldn't have done it in the first damn place.

Blondi 5 years, 9 months ago

I guess being blonde I'm slow here. Poaching is against the law. If these two nimwads hadn't been caught, they no doubt would have laughed all year about it and come back again next year to try it again. I'm glad they got caught. If the Queen thinks they are such wonderful fellas, then maybe she better not try leaving her wallet out where the two wonderful guys are hanging out, cuz stealing is stealing...the two jokers stole from the state of colorado and the people and now are paying for it. It is a nasty experience to discover an animal laying in the ditch with his antlers cut off, or backstrap ripped out and the carcas rotting away in the hot sun. I've accidently walked up on poachers at night and beleive me, it is not a fun thing to do. I've backed off because the worst thiing you can do is make yourself known to someone who is gutting out an animal illegally in the dark. I've seen poachers in action and I've turned in poachers. It makes me angry that they think they are better than the average hunter. I have no sympathy for them. And scuse me but to throw the good Lord's name into the mix is churning my stomach. God didn't make them poach...the devil made them do it. I'm thinking maybe God might even have had a little smile at Redneck's (I like her more and more) suggestion of cutting off their trophies....it was only a statement, not a threat!!

And I've lived in places where there wasn't even one redlight. Does one redlight make it right? Let the town talk. Let them be embarrassed. I'm blonde and I'm a female and I'm a hunter. I can say that I even get angry if a guy asks me if he can shoot my animal because he thinks I can't do it. I am proud of my shots. I am proud of my hunts. I don't have to hide behind a queen The Queen is portraying them as a couple of momma's boys and maybe that is their problem cuz I sure can't see them as responsible grown up men. It all goes back to "If you do the crime...then you do the time" Maybe next time they will think twice about it.

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

oh good thing we cleared that up before I got in this morning.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

Well first of all I was tryin' to be nice but ya'll have pissed me off. Ya'll do not know these guys and I do, how many of your local folks do this and get by with it? Hmm. let's see? you will never know

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

Whatever, it is still their fault whether it makes you mad or not....go be mad at them, THEY ARE THE ONE'S THAT DID IT. I don't know how else to say that. Who cares about your "guys"---we have the right to make comments and state our opinions on here just the same as you....so that's what we do. Once again, who cares--go have your poachers console you. I don't have sympathy for them or for you.

queenb1, where are you from? TN, or some such place? how do you know how many people do that here and get away with it? Maybe it is rude of us to make fun of these guys, by some of the comments we've made, but your doing your fair share of judging us too, without knowing us. I am sorry their Mama's will be embarrassed by what they've done. I think their Mama's probably tried hard to raise them right so it's not their fault these guys came out west and got stupid.
I would bet that if people from here went to your area and did something like this, people where you come from would do a fair about of bashing too! it's just the nature of the beast.

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

From what I see queen you share the same disregard for the rules and regulations as the poachers this story is about. Let's see they came back at least two years to violate the same laws. That's how the DOW knew where and how to catch them. This was not a mistake it was a set of laws broken in this state. They were convicted for it they are paying for it. People are commenting on it whether you like it or not. By the way we convict the local ones too. They probably get it worse than any of these guys got. If you love them so much then keep them home and teach them to respect the laws set up in our state.

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

P.S:..I would like to rescind my take back comment on the trophy.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

okay ya'll are entitled to ya'lls say in the matter, but to say those things about physically harming them, it is not right. Their mothers read this too, how would you like to read this about your guys, wanting to cut them. It would not be very fun now would it? I respect all rules & regulations, but ya'll sound like they murdered or raped somebody, it is a freakin' animal, not a human being. They would be the first to defend someone getting hurt by someone else. So all I say is that you all need to understand how their Mothers feel about what ya'll said. The one that is free of sin, let him be the first to throw a stone. Can you throw a stone? I can't.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

oh and by the way the guys mothers are not ashamed, US MOMMA"S from the SOUTH, love our kids, even when they do wrong, we may not be happy, but we sure are not ashamed of our children, and when you mess with our children we get angry. I haven't wished bodily harm on ya'll, like ya'll have the guys, so don't say anything to me about JUDGING 50CAL!!!!!!!!!!

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

I took back what i said till you got all snotty. Whatever....i'm tired of you & this...

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

Physically harmin' someone is far from harmin' an animal, that is what I am trying to say. All the money that they are paying and the jailtime William is doing, I know they wish it never happened, but they are not wishing ya'll were gettin' pistol whooped, like the comment yesterday.

Queen, I think things have gotten out of hand here. We are Mama's just like you.....well 50cal's not!........ and we also would love our kids no matter what they do and maybe it is wrong of us to say some of the things that have been said......I think I said all this before. I'm sure the jail time will be hard on the young man who has to do it and I still wonder why the others got off so much easier?? I doubt anyone of us would actually hurt these boys and maybe if we'd been given a chance to meet them before this happened we might actually like them. Life can and does take some strange twists and turns. I hope they come out of this a whole lot smarter then when they got into trouble last fall.

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

Nice conclusion lonely.... Seriously, you think I would actually do that queenb1??? I might ride around on a Harley, drive a big truck and act tough but I'm really just a wimp....so get over it already.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

I'm over it redneckgirl. I put it in God's hands and he will walk us all through it. My best friend William's mother is just beside herself over this thing, I'm worried about her and her health, it just came out in our local paper, and it is old news, so see, she still has to deal with the crap some people of our town will put her through. People can be cruel until it happens to them, and they wonder why people don't run to their need, because they were so quick to kick someone when their down, as long as it makes them feel better. I don't know how little your town is but our town has 1 redlight, everybody know you and your business and they sometime even make us some.

Blondi 5 years, 9 months ago

Oh 50 - I love it. I'll box up all these stinking buffalo gnats and send over to you....I'm sick of the little biters and it is beyond time to fix them so they can't produce more. Can I send you over some more 6 packs?

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

Like I said we are not embarrased We love them. They are not momma's boys. Let me tell you something blondi, Queen is my last name, that is my nickname. God don't smile on people wanting to hurt other people, he forgives like we are suppose to. Yea what they did was wrong and the money Colorado is gettin' from them makes the deer a high price piece of meat. What pisses me off is what to cause physical harm to them redncek girl can say what she wants but I guarntee ya'll don't want none of me. Talk big i don't care. I will stand by them all they.

avidhunter 5 years, 9 months ago

Blondi,

Don't believe everything you read. Ben was fully prepared to take this as far as he had to go to prove his innocence but after 40,000.00 and some change on lawyer fees and trips to Colorodo it sometimes is better to bite the bullet and say "you win" and that is what he did. Yes for another 75 - 100,000 he could have proved that he was not guilty of all that you read, but he has a family to support so before everyone on here sharpens their castrating knives think about it, because you never know what situation you or your child may be put in some day. I think it is appropriate for everyone to put your stones down and quit throwing them so that you can spend more time dodging stones being thrown at you because we are all without sin and at any time can be judged for sins we have committed. All sins are created equal in God's eyes. Some of the things that have been said on this message board are equally as sinful as anything these boys have been accused of.

grannyrett 5 years, 9 months ago

Blondi-Be glad it's just gnats you are dealing with. Right now, I've got ticks, chiggers, gnats and flys to put up with. Gosh, I hate it down here. Oh, I forgot the ants and snakes. 50--Send the k-bar,OVERNIGHT!

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

One more thing my husband said the reason why the laws are so strict there is beacuse ya'll probably rape your own wildlife. So anywayz, I have said all I am goin to say because ya'll are 2 F***ked up to listen to reason, so I hope ya'll enjoy each others company because all of ya'll are sick SOB's, and THE SOUTH IS STILL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

Hey i put mine down along time ago....seems to me queenb wants to keep dragging this out. Get over it....go drink a beer or something.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

No I don't want to drag this out but all of ya'll say what ya'll want to say, and they can't say nothing, so I am standing up for them, I don't drink thanks anyway.

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

See....there you go, dragging again...i'm gonna go have a beer..holy cow.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

yea have you a beer, your probably as big as a cow. MOO MOO B****H!!!!

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

funny colorado was again named the leanest state in the union and three states surounding arkansas the three fattest. Do you really want to bring that into it? We can start a word war if you want. palin and simple fact is people come to colorado and rape the country side then leave and go back home. well they got caught raping the wildlife here. its your responsability to know the rules and regulations before you go into the field in colorado. So where you come from they don't? Sorry once again if you can't teach your boys how to be responsable then keep them home. your boys plead guilty and then its our dow officers fault? give me a break. if its all the residents and our rules fault then stay your ass in arkansas your not wanted here.

oldsage 5 years, 9 months ago

Sooner or later the people who recreate in Moffat County will realize that the unofficial law enforcement motto of this county is "Come here on vacation, leave on probation" it is just part of the culture of the place!

What I want to know is what she thought a K-BAR was?

johndeerelover89 5 years, 9 months ago

ok i just want to say one last thing, I will not be back on this forum cause your right, the more i talk about it the madder i get so i am goin' to let it be, this way all of it will die down & go away, personally i would never harm a human being unless they hurt my kid, because i would have to go to jail and be away from my kid, & family (not happenin') so ya'll have a wonderful life. Peace out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

Oldsage:.you crack me up. What I thought a k-bar was is a secret!! Oldqueen....my size is none of your business however if you want to call me a bi*tch..then why don't you come find out how big I am. I'm right here in Northwest Colorado-same place ya'll's innocent boys got busted at. So when ya'll are ready to put down ya'll's fried chicken then look me up. I'm pretty fond of my beer so leave that out of it.

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

I still haven't been told that myself oldsage. That is a true statement. but a little bit of ok i did it would help.

Queen, I am surprised that you would stoop to making a comment like that after preaching to us about the things that been said on here. Shame on you!

grannyrett 5 years, 9 months ago

I have two sons, a daughter, granddaughter, four brothers and two sons-in-law who hunt. If I EVER found any of them kill and waste---kill just for the rack--I'd borrow 50's k-bar and take care of it myself. Wrong is wrong.

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

that sob is so fricken sharp i could castrate a nats ass this Batch better not screw with me i'm about a 6pack in to a binge and looking for some fat arkansas woman to put in her place come on suey.

irishbrat 5 years, 9 months ago

This forum is like the energizer bunny...hehe. Didn't somebody suggest joining hands & singing kumbaya?

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

yeah thats why you got your ass handed to you the first time right? you want to come up here? we do deal with the locals that rape the wildlife they usually get put through the ringer worse then your poor innocent bastards did I know prefectly well how to spell bitch lets see queenb1 yep still got it. Try this you speak like retards from the south and you can't even leave your accent out of your typing? inbreed.

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

ok lonely your right thanks for being the angel on my shoulder. queen please if you think yours were treated unfairly go down to the bottom of the forums page and click back to two months ago and read the story about two local ranchers and what they did what they were charged with and what this community thinks of them. They have not been convicted yet but you will see that we don't hold out on the locals either. I believe the story was two local ranchers face wildlife charges. I would link it for you but it will not copy and paste.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

50 cal, I said i was goin' 2 shut up, but I can't when u call us inbread, My ass is still attached to me, but anyway you need to read the letter William's wife wrote to the editor, it explains alot. She as well as William's mother is takin' all this bad. The guys are not bastards they have a daddy, all I am tryin' to do is let you all know the William I know. I am sorry that ya'll feel this way about William, but he would be the first to jump in if someone is being picked on etc. I love him and I know the true William not the monster ya'll paint him out 2 b.

mississippisaint 5 years, 9 months ago

OOOh i skipped alot on this, cause all i saw was "imbred southern boys" now shame on you 50, those words are like gasoline on fire. Craigs pretty country itself. I know craig has very much a history of poaching (see 40+ big game animals shot by 3 teens along county road 7 in 1999 by one whos last name is Lawrence) so its not a localize southern thing. As many southerners are renounced hunters most take pride in wildlife conservation projects. The "retard" accent is another HOT topic, many people in many areas speak with an accent none of us can really claim to speak the queens proper english so why pretend. either way though yes poaching is wrong she was just asking as a Christian for possible forgiveness of these boys, in an unforgivable area

Craig_gal 5 years, 9 months ago

K-BAR? has anyone explained that yet. So far I am assuming that the "B" has a purpose, and possibly the "A" but the rest...

oh yes, has anyone joined hands and sang kumbaya yet?

50cal 5 years, 9 months ago

your right mississippi we all got our hair up on this one. but she was not asking for forgiveness she was stating that it was all a mistake. It is not a mistake was not a mistake and will not be a mistake to claim innocence by way of ignorance. that doesn't cut it. every big game booklet out there in the state of colorado says the same thing. It is your responsibility as the sportsman to know the rules and regulations. Isn't being a christian in part taking responsibility for your actions? You will notice miss. that we treat poachers up here with the same displeasure be they from colorado ar any other state. If you want to sit around and blame everyone but yourself then I think it creates an enviroment where you open yourself up to be ridiculed. People here are pissed about every case we see come along people go out with total disregard for the laws and do what ever they desire. That makes it harder for the locals to hunt here as well. There are alot of us here who are not big land owners who make thousands of dollars every year off a few months worth of out of towners coming in and overrunning the country side. its amazing that I started hunting here in 1976 and have not violated the laws of this state which makes this state such an attraction for all the out of state hunters. 1976 and I haven't violated the laws they come up here and break the laws two years in a row? and we should feel sorry for them? no I won't do it. they give all sportsmen a bad name and the ones of us who ethically hunt and harvest our game; it leaves a bad taste in our mouth. Oh and please don't use lawerance as an example because I can assure you he is decidedly INBRED.

oldsage 5 years, 9 months ago

The K-BAR was the standard marine corp fighting knife. What Redneckgirl thought it was is a mystery that she has kept secret from me and the rest of the forum, but we can only imagine. Which is the fun part!

Craig_gal 5 years, 9 months ago

funny, funny. Redneck girl is such a wonderful mysterious woman. Way to keep them guessing. Now as far as this entire comment column, I just have to say I am SO PROUD that out of the 60 something comments, no one has still even mentioned entrapment. WOW we have moved so much in society i am flippin proud of everyone

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

aahhh...oldsage, it is stil a secret but I'm sure what ever it is your imagination holds needs to be kept a secret as well! Craig_gal...thanks for the nice comment and yes why hasn't entrapment been brought up yet?

Craig_gal 5 years, 9 months ago

it hasn't been brought up because they are too busy talking about someONE having a fat A$$. oh yes,lets not forget about the beer. HA ha HA, I crack myself up

johndeerelover89 5 years, 9 months ago

ok ive read all this crap redneck girl i dont know who the hell you are talking about them boys like that i know them both also and lets put yourself in their position and lets say We hang u up by your feet let all the blood run to your head and slit your throat for doing something similar to the crime that they supposly done.....yeah i understand that they made a mistake but who doesnt make mistakes i know your dumbass aint never made a mistake in your life....hahahaha whatever youve probably made plenty.......

johndeerelover89 5 years, 9 months ago

oh yeah 50cal u need to shut the hell up to talking about shaving them too.........lets shave you and see how you feel........and if you got something smart to say i suggest you choose your words wisely because I am a country girl and im a real Bitch too........so come on........

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

1st off; I wouldn't be in their position because I'm not stupid enough to poach. "Doing something similar"??, well lets see-nope, again I'm not a poacher so nothing similar comes to mind. The comment was more or less a joke; I'm sorry you all took it wrong-queenb1 wash made it evident in her own words that you all back home just want this to blow over. But you guys (back home) are the one's that keep coming back with your comments. You can call me a dumbass and that's fine with me. I don't give a rat's ass what any of you think of me-who are you to me?:.oh gee lets see- Nobody. We are all human and we all make mistakes; some of us are just smart enough to get away with it. You want to hang me up and slit my throat, ride your John Deere on up here; we'll see how far you get with that.

johndeerelover89 5 years, 9 months ago

oh ok i see if i could i would ride up there because im not scared of anybody at all........and first off i am somebody unlike you and your wimpy ass i have a life and a kid so what do you have probably not a fing thing well i guess your not fing smart enough hahahaha go get a life..... you dumbass why you calling yourself a redneck girl when you dont even live in the south.....honey you wouldnt make it down here if you tried and bitch dont you F***ing tempt me because you dont know what im capable of so why dont you get a life and quit starting a bunch of bull because you want to make yourself look good.....

WOW, Johndeer, no one and I mean NO ONE said anything about slitting anyones throat!!! Good Lord Man. You guys from down south seem to think we're mean, but you all seem to be pretty darn violent!! Can you and Quennb, honestly tell us that if something like this had happened in AR. and you had the chance to make comments about how stupid that person must have been, that you'd not do the same thing?? You'd not say things like Stupid Cowboys, they come here and think they can get away with this or that and don't they know they are suppose to know the laws down here. Maybe we should take them out and show them how it's done here??

OOPS!! My bad! I thought you were a man by your blog name. I guess for a woman you talk pretty tough and I misunderstood. You don't have to be from the south to be a Redneck. There is probably a good reason she calls herself Redneckgirl, just like you call yourself johndeerlover. And I'm betting if those boys' mamas saw the things you all were writing on here, they'd be even more embarrassed by you then they are of their boys getting into trouble!

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

I have a life, don't you worry your little self about that. One that thank goodness doesn't include you. Somebody wake up on the wrong side of the double-wide this morning? I'm pretty sure I could "make it" much easier in the South than how your "boys" made it up here in Colorado. And you are right, by me calling myself "redneckgirl"; that totally brought too much class to the word; I'll have to do something about that. Oh and I don't have to make myself look good, to the people that matter to me; I'm already there.

johndeerelover89 5 years, 9 months ago

well loneyone you need to mind your own damn business because no one put your name in their mouth on that comment that i made to redneck girl and it didnt involve you so until i say something about you keep ya mouth shut and keep my name outta your mouth.....ok

johndeerelover89 5 years, 9 months ago

bitch im glad im not in your mother fing life and just because my user name sounds like a boy sweetie im not i am women bitch by the way i dont live in a mother fing double wide trailer you probably do........anyways what are you going to do about what i said not a damn thing.........

johndeerelover89 5 years, 9 months ago

oh yeah lonelyone you need to learn how to spell queen its not quennb you dumb bitch get it right before you spell because maybe you need to be put on phonics..........hahaha

your pretty funny aren't you. the more you talk the more stupid you sound. why don't you give us the name of your local paper and we'll continue this down there where all your good friends and family can see what you say. they must be pretty proud of you about now.

redneckgirl 5 years, 9 months ago

You know johndeerelover, you are a waste of my time. You don't need to come in here and call people names, lonely has just as much right to be in this forum as you or I do. I've seen lonely in this forum for a long time and I can tell you that both lonely and I have more class than to sit here and argue back and forth with the likes of you.

grannyrett 5 years, 9 months ago

johndeerelover89--You need to get off this forum. You are hateful, spiteful, and a total dweeb. You are the type of person who gives southerners a bad reputation. I know all the people from Arkansas are no where like you because I'm sitting in your little state right now. I know how people from the South act, and little lady (?) you are giving them all a bad name. You want to come off all tough? You can't hold a candle to us Northern Gals. Quit talking out your A$$! You don't do it well, and you are coming across as a southern inbred. We have talked to Molly and she is one southern lady. You are not.

johndeerelover89 5 years, 9 months ago

i know molly too :) i know everyone in this forum has a right to speak what they want ok......anyways im not talking out of my ASS thank you very much if you really knew me then you would see where im coming also......i am a southern lady but not to you and i know molly and ben and the whole crew so........and by the way im not a dweeb honey thanks for trying to point it out.... IM not giving anyone a bad name im just proving my point just like you and everyone else are doing thanks for you comment though

You've never tried to get to know us, just as you've accused us of doing with these young men. You've just jumped in here with both feet, insulting everyone. NO ONE ASKED YOU TO MAKE A COMMENT, NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU!! WE were taling to one another until QUEENB decided to join us. Did we ask her to? No, but she did anyway and she had her say without being to hateful for the most part.....and I'm sure she is a nice woman. But, you have a right to your say as we do ours. Again, give us the name of your local paper so we can continue this down there and let all the good folks of Hampton AR. see what you have to say!!

granny 5 years, 9 months ago

Shame on you queenb, YOU should keep your inbreed comments to your self, maybe stay in your trailer park, we are peace loving people until you come poaching in our state. Redneck girl you are my hero, thank you for standing up to a bunch of inbreed hateful so called women. we are proud of you. oh and qweenb take the chicken leg out of your mouth, maybe you would have something smart to say.

granny 5 years, 9 months ago

johndeerelover go crawl under a tractor, your not smart enough to even be a inbreed, keep your stupid commits to you self, are you on drugs?

johndeerelover89 5 years, 9 months ago

No Im not an imbred and no im not on DRUGS you big goof i just wanted all of yall to see my point.....peace out because talking to yall people is like talking to the wall......we just love our boys and we will do anything to protect them ........

granny 5 years, 9 months ago

johndeerelover you just dont get it do you? queenb, God bless you

carson1 5 years, 9 months ago

OK, another southern lady is going to talk now! News is news. That's to be reported and that's great, everyone deserves to hear the news, I watch it everyday, but not all the comments after that. When you are in the privacy of your own home, reading your newspaper or watching the news on tv and you make your "little" comments you're not hurting anyone else, (possibly yourself and your household) but to "post them all over the internet" probably isn't at all smart. "It is better to remain quiet and someone think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt !" I believe this article is old news and maybe you -all should get out more, get a cup of coffee, coke, whatever and sit around the table at your local cafe and talk about something nice, the weather perhaps! Maybe even what's on the front page of the paper today. But to keep on and on and on has just been too much. The article was news and then a very tasteful letter was written to the editor "Mollie Newton: Ark. hunters were dealt a great injustice" and few other postings on this page have been worthy of such title. No one involved in the hunting party is proud of what happened, nor has bragged, and would not brag about it, and is saddend by their actions. Not one of them left Ark. to intentionally break the law in CO. They don't go around breaking laws here or anywhere else. We actually love and respect the outdoors . I am however proud that this is something that my family enjoys, hunting and fishing. Choices, everyone makes a bad choice at one time or the other, If we could only turn back time and erase something that we've done ......we would all do it. Unfortunately we can't and we have to live with our choices, good or bad. I've said too much, and I won't be back, my daughter-in-law told me not to read the comments, but I did anyway, and I wish that I never had. I hope and pray that other mothers never have to read things like this about their children, husbands, loved ones, etc. Its more than enough just to have to deal with everyday stress and the problems.

grannyrett 5 years, 9 months ago

Teach them how to read a map. We aren't any nicer to the locals that get caught breaking the law. Wrong is wrong. Ignorance is no excuse.

Carson1, are you one of the mother's?? You sound like a very nice and wise woman. I really do believe that no one on here would ever do harm to those young men and tho you may not think so all of the comments were made in jest. Heck I don't even know what a gnat looks like! Things turned ugly when Queenb1 and johndeerlover joined the forum. Two wrongs don't make one right tho. And yes you are very right. I'm sure we've all made mistakes and wish like crazy that we could un-do them. I'm sure those boys have learned a very hard lesson.

granny 5 years, 9 months ago

God bless you grannyrett, you just said it all.

queenb1 5 years, 9 months ago

If i said anything to hurt Carson1 on this forum I am sorry, but I just lost my temper, I know wrong is wrong, I respect everyone's comments I had a hard time doing this, but if I die tonight I would probably go to hell, so I say I am sorry for any nasty comments i made, but I lost my temper and that is my weakness, I should have just said God will reveal all instead of all the ugly comments, I made. May i say I do have respect for all comments. God Bless All.

Maybe the rest of us needed to learn a few things from all of this too! Goodnight to you Queenb1. Rest easy.

grannyrett 5 years, 9 months ago

Wow! A calm voice of reason settles all this down. Thanks! I believe that all of us can look back at some of our posts and regret some of what we have said.

slipknot 5 years, 8 months ago

Boy did you ever screw the pooch 50cal you better hope the person you named as 'decidedly inbred' or his friends don't read this blog one of them is probably going to give lessons on how to use a K-Bar, up front and real personal. He did his time and paid his fines and has turned his life around, better than I can say for the outfitter and rancher who hired them. The young man finished high school and is currently enrolled in a junior college and working a fulltime job. He does know how to spell and use proper diction which is an improvement over most those of you responding here, whether you're from Mafia County or another part of the US. Oh and my opinion: I used to hunt but I quit when it stopped being fun. I think that all non resident hunters, tourists or whatever should detour and stay completely away from Craig/Mafia County thus keeping those who live there fat, dumb, and happy with no one to blame but themselves.

redneckgirl 5 years, 8 months ago

Slip--What age were those guys?? Let's see, paper says they are 25, that's an awesome age to graduate high school at. This whole thread was over with a long time ago:.little late to jump to the defense of your buddies aren't you? I guess if I got caught poaching I would refer to it as Mafia County too, but I'm not a poacher so I just don't see the humor in it. Whatever, go eat your fried dill pickles & stay home:we don't need you here.

50cal 5 years, 8 months ago

Well let's see. Panama, gulf war,somalia, Kosavo,and back to the sh!t hole of the world and my K-BAR was there with me from right after boot camp till now. So if I'm going to worry it isn't going to be today

OH LORDY LORDY!! I thought this was all over with.

slipknot 5 years, 8 months ago

Yeah you're a bad a-- probably a bully too. Were you really there or just a REMF some of us actually put face and feet in the sand, mud and dirt there.

50cal 5 years, 8 months ago

yeah, your right i know nothing did nothing and have never done anything. Bully? yeah i push everyone around. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7lvtXulnqk
heres your sign

grannyrett 5 years, 8 months ago

Slip--I know 50 was there. I know his nephew was there too. What do you know? NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! I know enough not to question 50's patriotism. It runs through his veins!

will someone take a DEEP breath and not let it out until I tell you?!?!? why are we still in a piss'n match here folks??

grannyrett 5 years, 8 months ago

lonely-Got me. I thought we were done with this too. However, I took a deep breath, and when my husband was going to start mouth-to mouth, I got sidetracked. I don't know where slipknot came from, but he's way off base here with all his accusations.

ok, sorry, I got to watching the Olympics and forgot to tell you all to breath!! Hope your ok and no one had to call 911! ;o)

Patrick Germond 5 years, 8 months ago

That's funny. hay i tried to change the subject to the artical I wrote or about Russa, anything to cheer things up a bit. Even cantstandtexans didn't take the bait. You guy's are all good people and remeber we're all neigbors. God Bless, and have fun.

50cal 5 years, 8 months ago

grannyrett, you know what this song does to me. Lonely I will bury this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvUs9e...

I love the bag pipes. I ususally bawl like a baby when I hear them, but this one didn't do much for me? So it must be the type of event it is being played for that gets me going. Are you saying, 50, that you will be buried with this song and the pipes playing? Now that would really make me cry! :o{

50cal 5 years, 8 months ago

Yes lonely one bag piper and a long canyon to be played in. thats all I need. But I am trying to bury this forum right now. I will get a better one if you want but I can't listen to them.

grannyrett 5 years, 8 months ago

50-Got ya. That's all I need too. I'm not going to come back to this forum. It's done.

can we come up with something happy to talk about? I really hate all this gloom and doom stuff. we need some more of that guy with the puppets, now that stuff usually cracked me up! Anyone going to the concert in Hayden tonight???

grannyrett 5 years, 8 months ago

I started a thing in the other section to discuss the Olympics. I think that would be a fun thing to discuss.