Bronco-mania to hit Craig

Do you bleed orange and blue?

If so, Wednesday is the day to show it.

The city of Craig was chosen by the Denver Broncos to compete for the rights to be called the Broncos' biggest fans.

If chosen, the Broncos Cheerleaders and alumni will visit Craig for a celebration, complete with a Super Bowl trophy and championship rings.

A city of Craig flag also will be flown at Invesco Field at Mile High during a Broncos home game.

The event, labeled the "preseason orange and blue Broncos-mania party" kicks off at 10:30 a.m. at the Boys & Girls Club of Craig.

Activities move to the football field at Craig Middle School from 5 to 8 p.m., when event organizer Tony Maneotis will give away Broncos tickets for the upcoming season.

"Bronco-mania" concludes at the OP Bar & Grill, as fans will be treated to drink and burger specials between 8 and 10 p.m.

Interested participants are strongly encouraged to don the Bronco blue and orange.

"We want everybody to come out in their Broncos gear," Maneotis said. "Young or old, come out and get wild with us. We want to show the Denver Broncos we are the team's biggest fans.

"We are going to show them we bleed orange and blue."

Comments

grannyrett 7 years ago

Watch out guys. Something tells me you're in big trouble.

50cal 7 years ago

well, well, well looks like we found the soft spot with some women here. craig_gal I really hate the raiders, just wanted to stir the pot. granny thanks for not beating me up, and red when you take me down please be gentle last couple have been a little rougher than i'm used to.

50cal 7 years ago

I think I still have a Raiders jersey. Could I wear that?

grannyrett 7 years ago

Aawwww AltitudeAdjustment, that's not nice.

50cal 7 years ago

i wonder if tony would give me a ticket for a game.

irishbrat 7 years ago

My step dad would give you a ticket for having enough (bad words) to wear it. He's a big raiders fan....causes much controversy in my house but it's so fun when the Bronco's kick their backsides!

AltitudeAdjustment 7 years ago

If you take a Bronco ticket and crinkle it up and then straighten it out and then crinkle it up and straighten it out over and over and over again, it will become a really soft piece of paper and you can use it to wipe your hind end with. Just make sure you use the back side of the ticket that isn't shiney. The shiney side is too slippery for good TP. That is the best use the ticket. Orrr sell it on ebay and use the proceeds to buy a pop. Either way you will get more out of it than going to the game with it.

Craig_gal 7 years ago

okay I am starting to get ticked. Dont make me do a smack down on you. 50cal i am pretty sure i could take you. Altitude adjustment after I take down 50cal i will put that caliber to good use, and just so you know the bullet wont be coming out of the end of a rifle but it will come out of the end of something. :-)

Whew okay i am done now. see ya all at cmc football field

grannyrett 7 years ago

WOW!, 50-You sure upset Craig_gal. Better watch your back. lol!!!!!!! I think it's a really good thing these posts are anonymous. She might get ya. Craig_gal-I'll help ya with altitude, can't help with 50 though. You're on your own there. I don't think I could smack him down. I know what he did in the military, and I don't think he's been out long enough to forget it.

redneckgirl 7 years ago

I will help you Craig_gal...i know how to get him down. I'm not scared

Craig_gal 7 years ago

lol. thanks ladies,I say we have a date. Granny don't let that military thing get in the way, with your charm, and rednecks attitude I think we have it covered!!!!! they're going down.

50cal 7 years ago

my company owns a box at invesco field and one at coors field so I don't really think I need the tickets. just make a phone call and i'm in there.

craig_gal you have been on here long enough to know better than to take most of my comments serious.

redneckgirl 7 years ago

Rough??? I just haven't a clue as to what you are talking about 50.

Craig_gal 7 years ago

LOL---50cal I thought we had a understanding, I wont take you seriously if you don't take me seriously.

Craig_gal 7 years ago

oh WAIT!!!!! red I think we can still take him and seriously when it comes to box seats at invesco field, rough is okay. ready?

redneckgirl 7 years ago

Your are so right gal...box seats, Broncos...too much fun!!...i am just going to have to get rough...or should i say rougher? I'm pretty sure i have the proper equipment to get him down.

Craig_gal 7 years ago

thank you for the video link 50. It was fantastic.

50cal 7 years ago

your welcome I thought you would like that. Talked to the boss and he said I can have the box seats but no catering. also was wondering if you women wanted the field passes that goes with them? so um red you do have the proper equipment for me to go down.

bigrred1576 7 years ago

I typed that as BRONCOS,(all caps), but the computor seems to know better than I, but at least they could capitalize the "B", so make that Broncos

Craig_gal 7 years ago

ha ha ha ha, okay red I think the element of surprise is gone

50cal 7 years ago

you better not be scared of me woman.

Craig_gal 7 years ago

pfffft, whatever 50!! I think the scared was with a heavy dose of sarcasm. come on Red, the tickets are almost ours.

redneckgirl 7 years ago

You're right Craig_gal, i'm done shaking and i'm not scared. He's gonna go down and we're gonna go see the Bronco game and I think for all the grief, we will make him go and wear that Raiders jersey while we're there.

bigrred1576 7 years ago

Sound like a really nice offer of box seats, Go for it Ladies. As for me, I am a lifetime member of B A R N (BRONCOS, Against the Raider Nation)

Craig_gal 7 years ago

ohhhhhh you mean BRONCOS. we will take pictures for ya'all

redneckgirl 7 years ago

We of course will include photos of 50cal in his Raiders jersey ON the Bronco's side of the field. I think we'll tape a sign on his head that says "Bronco's are losers" just for more entertainment! HA!....aaawww...just kidding 50.

50cal 7 years ago

Geez give em six and they take twelve. I feel the offer fading maybe I should just take someone who likes my humor. Whispering you still out there?

redneckgirl 7 years ago

aawww...that's okay, Craig_gal and I will have ourselves some fun in the cheap seats....or we could just find a wall to stand up against.

50cal 7 years ago

What are you going to do standing up against a wall? I don't think they sell tickets there for that kind of seating.

redneckgirl 7 years ago

We're going to be yelling and screaming & getting all excited...that's what you do at football games.

50cal 7 years ago

Yeah yelling and excited screaming. That's kinda what I had in mind.

redneckgirl 7 years ago

Craig_gal...where'd you go?? Here's the update, 50 has dumped us for whispering. You and I are going to go to the football game anyhow. 50 is going to scream excitedly while bigred paints "B.A.R.N." on the back of his Raider jersey. And we are going to yell & scream excitedly as well.

Craig_gal 7 years ago

Wow red----great synopsis!!!!!!!! i say this takes place at high noon. Can't believe he threw us over for whispering, some people just can't take us tsk tsk

50cal 7 years ago

Sorry women I can only love one one woman at a time and she's already been invited. So maybe she will take some pictures and show you craig_gal.

50cal 7 years ago

I've got the boss working on the tickets just need the dates red. Love ya

redneckgirl 7 years ago

i will get them..the bronco pre-season game is on right now....YAY!

lonelyone 7 years ago

you guys just make me shake my head and wonder about your connections and comments. me thinks there is something going on here!?!!!? lol

Craig_gal 7 years ago

whoa whoa whoa---how did i get excluded from this 50? "working on the tickets just need the dates RED"? uh, hello? what about working on the tickets craig_gal? I just need some dates craig_gal? I put alot of work into all of this harassing conversation and if you scroll up, you will see that I even encouraged some rough play.
fine, whispering-rain and i will just get our own tickets and we will laugh and laugh because I think whispering gets my humor too. oh yes, red you can come too I know I am a little slow and this all ended days ago, but I am just leaving random comments because i want BRONCOS back at the top of the forum page

50cal 7 years ago

sorry craig_gal, I already said I could only take the one I love so it will have to stand there.

lonelyone 7 years ago

I feel cheated for you Craig_gal!!! it is so mean of 50cal to toss out the ticket deal and then yank it back cuz he can only take one woman?!?!?! what happened to spreading the love.....sharing the wealth? ;o)

50cal 7 years ago

awww geez lonely stir the pot a little!

50cal 7 years ago

what do you think my punishment should be?

redneckgirl 7 years ago

i think you got yourself in trouble there 50-so many women so few tickets....what to do????

redneckgirl 7 years ago

I'll have to discuss with Craig_gal, lonelyone, the grannies and probably whispering rain...did i leave anyone out? Then i'll tell you later.

Craig_gal 7 years ago

i want all of the grannys take on this one and then i say we VOTE. oh and 50........ be afraid, very afraid mwhahahaha

50cal 7 years ago

I have a feeling i'm going to get licked over this one!

lonelyone 7 years ago

Yeah right...........you only wish that is what would happen!!! Typical guy repsonse!!! ;o)

Craig_gal 7 years ago

oh yes, he just THINKS we dont get his hidden meaning and double talk, ha ha ha i do enjoy how we just ignore and talk over those comments.
even though you didn't have enough tickets for all, i still think your alright 50

lonelyone 7 years ago

Craig_gal, don't tell him things like that, they'll go to his head!!! lol

grannyrett 7 years ago

All the gals--You're going to have to do this on your own. I'm stuck far away and can't come help you. 50--Good luck against the ladies. You're going to need it.

lonelyone 7 years ago

ok, just one question tho. is she the bear you picked up at DIA?? ;o)

lonelyone 7 years ago

shoot! I've been trying to kind of put little clues together and see if I can figure out who is who on here. just when I think I've got one to use, I have to change it. oh well great friends is a pretty good thing to have too.

redneckgirl 7 years ago

Have no fear, i punished him very well earlier today.

grannyrett 7 years ago

You go red!!!!!!!! Glad to hear someone can give him his comeuppance! Teehee

grannyrett 7 years ago

Red--Be kind to him though. He's kind of special to me.

50cal 7 years ago

HA double meaning huh? i'm still smiling.

50cal 7 years ago

I believe when life hands you lemons, you make lemonade, then you find someone with vodka and have a party. Ron White says it all lonely.

lonelyone 7 years ago

that's so true! so I have another question, just cuz I am trying to kind of sort of figure out who people are.............just cuz I have nothing better to do...........is Grannyr really your sister? Not that it matters. I think I know who she is, but really have no clue as to who her family is other then her husband........IF I have her pegged right.

You know this is a forum and not a chat room so we are suppose to be learning things!! lol

50cal 7 years ago

yes she is really my sister i'm proud to say.

redneckgirl 7 years ago

More importantly Lonely....we are just as curious as to who you are!!! You call yourself lonely but yet right around 4 of July you were watching fireworks with your honey....so how lonely are you? Maybe we should all meet up at Mathers some night and try to pick each other out of the crowd....HA! Just kidding, i'm not of the correct age to go to Mathers.

Ray Cartwright 7 years ago

a person can be with the one you love and still be "Lonely"

bigrred1576 7 years ago

I Am sure I know granny, now as far as 50 goes, there are a few to chose from. otherwise I know no one else.

redneckgirl 7 years ago

yes i am old enough but my meaning of the correct age is the age of people at mathers. They are all 21-29....bunch of young punks. I'm older than them but I sure am a lot more fun than them.

lonelyone 7 years ago

Well dented, you hit really close to home. I use to work, but don't anymore. I use to have lots of friends, now I just know people or so it seems and I spend way to much time alone. I did watch the fireworks with my husband, but he has other interests and sleeps in his chair alot!!! lol I don't Know if that makes him tired or me boring?!?!?!? Red are you kidding me? From the way you talk you have to be way............ok, somewhat past the "correct" age to go to Mathers. Heck, I don't even know Patrick and he uses his real name..........don't you?? I guess the mystery is part of the fun. I have often wondered if we did get a change to meet if we'd even like each other?!?!

lonelyone 7 years ago

OH I see!! It has been years since I've been to Mathers. I wouldn't know the correct age if it smacked me in the face! lol Well we could meet at one of the other places in town where people go to co-mingle!! OR just remain a mystery to each other? Actually it is kind of fun trying to figure out who everyone is and then rejecting that Idea because of something mentioned. Does anyone know what happened to Taxslave? She's been pretty quiet for some time now. I hope she is ok.

redneckgirl 7 years ago

i thought tax was a boy? Oh..im so confused.

lonelyone 7 years ago

that could be the case.I just thought tax was a woman because of things different comments made.

grannyrett 7 years ago

Wow! I've been gone all day and things are really hoppin here! Any and all that think they know me, feel free to send me a message. I sure miss all my friends from Craig. I thought tax was a guy too. I may be wrong. Yes, I'm very proud that 50 is my brother. Guess which one-1-4. I forgot what this forum was all about, but that's okay too.

50cal 7 years ago

wow, I never tease. just in a tight spot for right now. Can't be seen running around like a man on the loose. tickets are there its not a matter of tickets its a matter of logistics.

50cal 7 years ago

hmmm taxslave once said they were a resteraunt owner, we know that they really, really support Ron Paul. So has anyone driven by La Plaza lately? just a guess.

Craig_gal 7 years ago

ha ha ha ha----50 I think you hit that one on the nail, or is it the hammer--I cant remember. BUTttttttttt the most important, the most mysterious, the most notorious question on here is who is the lemons and who is the vodka???????

lonelyone 7 years ago

that's who I was pretty sure Taxslave was. I just can't figure out why she has not been on for awhile. Grannyr, I think this topic was about the Broncos......yuk, but we got a bit side tracked with 50 re-nigging on the tickets...........or did he??? hmmm, now I'm not really sure if there was ever a "real" offer to Craig_gal or not or any of the other womena who wanted to go to a game and have box seats. And then the double meaning comments got me to wondering who is who and who's doing what. Craig_gal, I don't know who is the lemon and who is the vodka, but I got margaritas!!!

Craig_gal 7 years ago

wow i didnt know we were going to put tequila in the mix---yup lonelyone i say you are going to rock the socks right off of 50. oh and since you mentioned it.......50cal is just a tease.

lonelyone 7 years ago

lol............I thought you might get put back in the spot light for that 50cal.

grannyrett 7 years ago

lonely-I think if we ever got all together, we would have a great time. Football or not. We have a great time on this forum. How could you ever doubt we wouldn't have a great time in person? Go Broncos. How soon will we find out when they will be in Craig? Someone will have to get some pictures and e-mail them to me.