Craig "There has been a tremendous awakening to this issue. I personally think Colorado and our Legislature were really smart in taking a proactive stance in coming up with the solution."
- Susan Birch, Executive director of the Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association on health care reform
"In my 20 years, this is the highest number of serious cases I've seen come all at once."
- Bonnie Roesink, 14th Judicial District Attorney, on her office's request for funds to hire another investigator
"You build friendships with the customers, and you just get to know them. ... I want to thank all of them for 14 wonderful years of support. : It's hard to leave something you've worked for, for a number of years. ... It's like my second home."
- Tina Williams, Robb's Grocery manager since 1994
"What the community has to realize is we're going through a phase of updating all the infrastructure all over town. If we expect the community to grow, we have to have it. If we don't update now, it'll mean more money. It's not a matter of if, it's when."
- Craig City Councilor Byron Willems, on the tax initiatives for The Memorial Hospital and Moffat County School District
"Their attitude (for students) is that choir is something they take as a class. They don't seem to understand human beings sing. We play music. These are things we do as a matter of living."
- John Bolton, Moffat County High School band director, on part of the reason he and choir director Sean Teets are organizing a presentation of "Messiah" for Chirstmastime.
"The attitude of wanting to shop local is facilitated by good customer service. We need good customer service to justify that unique downtown experience over the big box stores."
- Alan Lindsay, speaker at the customer service seminar sponsored by the Craig Chamber of Commerce and area businesses and organizations