Craig The latest breaking news online or e-mailed to you.
Post comments on stories.
Submit your own news or photos.
And soon, see videos of local news coverage.
All of this, and more, is available on the new Craig Daily Press Web site, located on the Web at www.craigdailypress.com.
The Web site, which launched Tuesday night, includes many new features including:
• A more content-rich front page with the latest news and community information, which serves as a jumping-off point for the content you're interested in.
• Simplified design and navigation. We hope this will make it easier to find what you're looking for and to discover things you might not have known about.
• In addition to the Reader Forum, you'll now have the opportunity to add your comments to stories and other content throughout the site.
• A local events calendar to help you keep up with what's going on in Craig - and the ability to get event reminders by e-mail or text-message on your cell phone.
• Archives are easier to navigate and have added to the types of content you can browse. You can start with today's news and browse archives by calendar day.
• Daily editions of sections that interest you. You can sign up to get our latest published stories every morning in your inbox.
In addition to that are improved photo galleries, user submitted information, online ads and many other fuctions on the site.
"This is truly a great Web site and great addition to our news coverage," Daily Press publisher Bryce Jacobson said. " This is more than a great small community Web site, but a great Web site that larger daily newspapers will envy."