Friday, February 16, 2007
- Signed Advance from General Fund to Airport Fund Resolution
- Signed Colorado DOW Impact Assistance Grant
- Signed Supplemental Reimbursement Application for Colorado Petroleum
- Opened Vehicle Bids for assessors office vehicle
- Approved Personnel Requisitions for a deputy sheriff, landfill operator, and a part-time temporary activity coordinator for the housing authority
- Signed General permit application for storm water discharges for gravel pits
- Approved West Slope Casa Core Services Contract
- Signed Contract for Sale of County Owned Property to City of Steamboat Springs
- Signed Property Disclosure for sale of old County Shop
- Waived bid process for modernization of Courthouse elevator
- Approved Abatement for James S. Simos with refund for residential property
- Approved Duzik/Hume Exemption on 20 acres east of Craig
- Approved conditional use permit for Beartooth Oil & Gas
- 8:30 to 8:45 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, moment of silence
- 8:45 to 9 a.m. General discussion. Note that the board may discuss any topic relevant to county business whether or not the topic has been specifically noticed on this agenda.
- 9 to 9:15 a.m. Discussion with county assessor Suzanne Brinks.
- 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. Discussion with Bill Mack and Linda DeRose of the road and bridge department.
- 9:45 to 10 a.m. Discussion with Yampa Valley Partners executive director Audrey Danner
- 10 to 10:30 a.m. Discussion with Stephanie Pearce, of administration, and Tammy Seela, of parks and recreation.
- 10:30 to 10:45 a.m. Discussion with county planner Jerry Hoberg
- 10:45 to 11 a.m. Discussion with county treasurer Robert Razzano
- 11 to 11:30 a.m. Discussion with Ute Murray, of risk management
- 11:30 a.m. to Noon. Discussion with Tinneal Gerber, of administration
- Noon to 1 p.m. Lunch
- 1 to 1:30 p.m. Discussion with county attorney Kathleen Taylor and Economic Development Partnership director Tim Gibbs
- 1:30 to 1:45 p.m. Discussion with Lila Herod, of the county clerk's office
- 1:45 to 2 p.m. Discussion with Lynette Running, of human resources
- 2 to 4 p.m. Intergovernmental agencies meeting