Tuesday night's Craig City Council action:
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
- Approved the renewal of a tavern liquor license for the Popular Bar, Inc., at 24 W. Victory Way.
- Approved a special events permit for the Veterans of Foreign Wars for Grand Olde West Day on May 26 at the Moffat County Fairgrounds.
- Approved a special events permit for the Chamber of Commerce for Ride the Rockies on June 18 at Craig City Park.
- Approved preliminary plat for Colorado Northwestern Community College subdivision No. 1.
- Approved the renewal of a conditional use permit for a mobile home at 2495 E. Victory Way with no time limitation. Kevin and Tammy Villard requested the permit.
- Proclaimed May 12 to 20 as Craig Community Clean Sweep Week.
- Tabled sole sourcing a backhoe for the water department.
- Postponed appointments to boards and departments.