County OKs budget resolution
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
- Commissioners received grant funds from an Energy Impact Grant to replace equipment and moved $3,950 to the Moffat Capital Outlay account to cover two vehicles being purchased.
- The Moffat County Sheriff's Office was reimbursed $5,000 for law enforcement services in the town of Dinosaur, and the money was transferred to the Sheriff's Office's special projects account.
- The Sheriff's Office received funds from an Energy Impact Grant, and moved $26,990.14 to the sheriff's vehicle account to buy the four vehicles needed.
- Moffat County Pest Man--agement received funds from an Energy Impact Grant to pur----chase new equipment. Com----mis--sioners transferred $8,110.20 to the capital outlay account to help with the purchase of two new pickups.
- The Moffat County Fair received $2,053 in unexpected revenue to cover costs of new sponsor signs and general fair advertisements.
- Moffat County Colorado State University Extension Off--ice received $4,720 in unexpected revenue from CSU and moved it to the extension overtime account.
- The Museum of Northwest Colorado received $5,207.77 in donations and will use the funds as follows: $2,200 for part-time wages, $800 for fringe benefits, $1,500 for displays and $707.77 for operations.
- The bill from the Colorado State Patrol came in $1,427 more than budgeted because the state fiscal year is different from the calendar year. The contingency was reduced by $1,427 to cover the amount.
- The Moffat County Road and Bridge Department rec--eived unexpected revenue in an insurance payment of $15,395, and will use the money to pay for guardrail repairs to Moffat County roads 7 and 183.
- Road and Bridge received grant monies from an Energy Impact Grant to buy equipment and transferred $98,954 to the pickups and vans account.
- Road and Bridge received monies from an Energy Impact Grant to buy equipment and transferred $488,556 to the motor graders account.
- Road and Bridge received monies from an Energy Impact Grant to buy equipment and transferred $205,405 to the loader/backhoe account.
- There was an increase of $11,488.93 in Internet costs because of NC Telecom res--tructuring. Each department will pay for its Internet access to cover the cost.
- The Moffat County Jail requested $15,345 be put into its operating supplies account to pay for a lawsuit. Commissioners approved the request.
Moffat County commissioners: