Moffat County commissioners
- Commissioners appointed Shirley Seely to the library board and John Wellman to the fair board.
- Commissioners entered executive session to discuss gravel leases for the Road and Bridge Department. Commissioners voted after the session ended to make gravel leases subject to approval by the commissioners.
- Commissioners entered executive session with Moffat County Attorney Kathleen Taylor, budget analyst Tinneal Gerber, Linda Peters and Treasurer Robert Razanno to get legal advice.
- Commissioners approved a letter to Bio-Resources Inc. acknowledging the company's efforts to minimize the spread of weeds in Moffat County.
- 8:30 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Sign Resolution 2006-34, advance from general fund to the airport fund
- Sign treasurer's monthly report
- 8:45 a.m. General discussion
- 9 a.m. Road and Bridge, Bill Mack
- Sign bridge load posting certificate and load posting recommendations form for the Colorado Department of Transportation
- Monthly report
- 9:30 a.m. Social Services, Marie Peer
- Review Feb. 14 minutes for revision or approval
- Review and approval of core services contracts
- Conflict attorney contract
- Low income energy assistance program (LEAP) presentation by Amy Fontenot, the LEAP self sufficiency technician.
- Monthly reports
- 10 a.m. Assessor Suzanne Brinks
- Wexpro abatement
- 10:30 a.m. Sheriff Buddy Grinstead
- End-of-year report
- Jail staffing
- 11:30 a.m. Planning, Ben Crippen
- Greenwood exemption E-06-0
- R&S minor subdivision S-06-01
- Noon Commissioners will have lunch at the OP Bar & Grill
- 1 p.m. Bill Sixkiller
- Bid openings on cemetery tractor
- 1:30 p.m. Human Resources, Lynnette Running
- Workman's compensation insurance
- 2 p.m. Human Resources, Lynnette Running and County Attorney Kathleen Taylor
- Possible executive session to discuss potential litigation
Craig City Council
The Craig City Council meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in council chambers of Craig City Hall, 300 W. Fourth St.
- Renewal of the tavern liquor license for Carelli's.
- Renewal of the tavern liquor license for the Popular Bar.
- Award of bid for four pickups.
- Award for bid for digital copier for City Hall.
- Request to purchase four solar powered school zone traffic beacons.
- Consideration of septic hauler agreement.
- Second reading of ordinance No. 953.
- Second reading of ordinance No. 954.
- Consideration of an access agreement with Todd Greenwood for property near Elkhead Reservoir.