Government update for June 16
Friday, June 16, 2006
- Approved a bid from Connell resources to repair the Craig/Moffat County Airport's apron for $502, 548.
- Approved a bid from Wagner Equipment for two motor graders for $407,936.
- Approved a proposal from Adarand Constructors for guardrail repair on County Road 183.
- Approved access to REX-Entrega to County Road 57.
- Approve an exemption from subdivision regulations for EE Counts and Company.
- Approved a conditional use permit for JW Operating Company.
- Approve a conditional use permit for Cedar Ridge LLC.
- Approved a temporary use permit for Pioneer Natural Resources.
- Approval of payroll resolution
- Sign monthly treasurer's report
- Sign resolution for sale of hospital property
- Sign loan from general fund to Road and Bridge Department fund
- Sign loan from general fund to airport fund
- Award asphalt bid for Moffat County Road 4
- Sign striping agreements
- Sign guardrail repair contract with Adarand Construction for Moffat County Road 7
- Value check Web site hosting contract extension
- Approval of abatement petition
- Open vehicle bids
- Personnel requisitions
- Bid openings for Sherman Youth Camp caretaker cabin