Moffat County Commissioners
Last met: June 13
- Approved a bid from Connell resources to repair the Craig/Moffat County Airport's apron for $502, 548.
- Approved a bid from Wagner Equipment for two motor graders for $407,936.
- Approved a proposal from Adarand Constructors for guardrail repair on County Road 183.
- Approved access to REX-Entrega to County Road 57.
- Approve an exemption from subdivision regulations for EE Counts and Company.
- Approved a conditional use permit for JW Operating Company.
- Approve a conditional use permit for Cedar Ridge LLC.
- Approved a temporary use permit for Pioneer Natural Resources.
Next meeting: June 20
8:30 a.m. Call to order, pledge of allegiance and moment of silence. Consent agenda
- Approval of payroll resolution
- Sign monthly treasurer's report
- Sign resolution for sale of hospital property
- Sign loan from general fund to Road and Bridge Department fund
- Sign loan from general fund to airport fund
8:45 a.m. General discussion
9 a.m. Road and bridge -- Bill Mack
- Award asphalt bid for Moffat County Road 4
- Sign striping agreements
- Sign guardrail repair contract with Adarand Construction for Moffat County Road 7
9:30 a.m. Assessor -- Suzanne Brinks
- Value check Web site hosting contract extension
- Approval of abatement petition
10 a.m. County administration -- Tinneal Gerber
10:15 a.m. Human resources -- Lynnette Running
10:30 a.m. Audrey Danner -- Yampa Valley Partners update
11 a.m. Parks and Recreation -- Steve Grandbouche
- Bid openings for Sherman Youth Camp caretaker cabin
2 p.m. Intergovernmental agencies updates