Craig City Council
7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• Renewed of the tavern liquor license for the Golden Cavvy Restaurant.
• Reappointed Jim Meineke and Michael Tucci to the planning and zoning commission.
• Awarded bids to purchase chemicals for the water treatment and sewer plant.
• Approved resolution appropriating additional funds for the water department.
• Approved a request to purchase a used bucket truck for the water department for $24,200.
• Agreed to increase funding for the Greater Routt and Moffat Narcotics Enforcement Team by $11,000 if the task force cannot operate through 2006 without it.
• Approved a request from the Craig Police Department to bypass the bid process to purchase a computer server because the server must be networked with Moffat County Sheriff's Office equipment and therefore must be the same.
Moffat County Commissioners
• Commissioners voted to enter negotiations with the American Legion to transfer control of Shadow Mountain Clubhouse.
• Commissioners voted to allow a local group to camp on the land north of Shadow Mountain Clubhouse in May.
• Commissioners voted to contact the Bureau of Land Management about taking over the Brown's Park School building.
Discussion will include:
• Refinancing certificate of participation of Public Safety Center.