Moffat County Commissioners
Last met: April 25
- Commissioners signed off on a grant for electronic recording equipment at the Moffat County Clerk and Recorder's Office.
- Commissioners voted to refinance the Public Safety Center.
- Commissioners approved personnel requisitions for the Road and Bridge Department and Sheriff's Office.
- Commissioners approved the cooperative agencies recommendations for the Bureau of Land Management resource management plan. The recommendations are based on meetings with the Colorado Division of Wildlife, among other agencies.
- Commissioners voted to sponsor three legislators at the Taylor-White Legislative Golf Tournament in June. The total cost to the county will be $705.
- Commissioners appointed James McDaniel to the Area Council on Aging and Lila Herod to the Moffat County Library Board.
Next meeting: May 2
- 8:30 a.m. Call to order, pledge of allegiance and moment of silence
- Consent agenda
-- Approval of minutes for April 18
-- Approval of payroll resolution
-- Sign quarterly expense grant for Office of Emergency Management
- 8:45 a.m. General discussion
- 9 a.m. Human resources, Lynnette Running
-- Three personnel requisitions
- 9:15 a.m. County Clerk Elaine Sullivan
-- Election equipment contract
- 9:45 a.m. Road and Bridge Department, Bill Mack
-- Temporary Access Agreements for County Road 57
- 10 a.m. Social Services, Marie Peer
-- Monthly report part 1