Moffat County commissioners
- Commissioners signed off on an agreement between the county and NC Telecom.
- Commissioners voted to accept a bid from Victory Motors for a new truck for the Moffat County Road and Bridge Department.
- Commissioners discussed the toll methamphetamine abuse is taking on the county with social Services director Marie Peer. Peer said the department's $850,000 child welfare account went over budget by 7 percent last month. Peer said the rise in costs in a result of increased meth use among parents.
- Commissioners approved a personnel requisition for a new wastewater operator in Maybell.
- Commissioners discussed the Greater Routt and Moffat Narcotics Enforcement Team with Sheriff Buddy Grinstead.
- 8:30 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Approval of payroll resolution
- Sign contract with Steamboat Springs Transit for Social Services
- Sign semi-annual treasurer's report
- Sign electrical inspection office lease
- 8:45 a.m. General Discussion
- Safety meeting
- 9 a.m. Assessor Suzanne Brinks
- Salt River Project stipulated value
- Wild horse monument and interpretive park
- 10 a.m. Tom Walsh and Ed Fink, Colorado Department of Transportation
- Review proposed projects for 2007 thru 2012
- 10:30 a.m. Museum, Dan Davidson
- Loan policy approval
- 10:45 a.m. County Planner Ben Crippen and County Attorney Kathleen Taylor
- Possible executive session to be requested for the purpose of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions: General airport issues
- 11:15 a.m. Road and Bridge, Linda DeRose
- Resolution to approve vouchers for the landfill.
- Request approval for the landfill to be open May 20 and 21 for clean-up days.
- Short term rental agreement with Wagner Equipment
- Engineering proposal for County Road 4 asphalt overlay project
- Noon, commissioners will have lunch at the Veterans of Foreign Wars
- 1:15 p.m. Emergency Medical Services Council, Tom Soos
- EMS Council report
- 1:45 p.m. Human Resources, Lynnette Running
- Personnel requisition for Social Services
- Approval of long-term disability plan