Government Update for April 15
Friday, April 14, 2006
- Commissioners signed off on an agreement between the county and NC Telecom.
- Commissioners voted to accept a bid from Victory Motors for a new truck for the Moffat County Road and Bridge Department.
- Commissioners discussed the toll methamphetamine abuse is taking on the county with social Services director Marie Peer. Peer said the department's $850,000 child welfare account went over budget by 7 percent last month. Peer said the rise in costs in a result of increased meth use among parents.
- Commissioners approved a personnel requisition for a new wastewater operator in Maybell.
- Commissioners discussed the Greater Routt and Moffat Narcotics Enforcement Team with Sheriff Buddy Grinstead.
- 8:30 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence
- Consent Agenda
- 8:45 a.m. General Discussion
- 9 a.m. Assessor Suzanne Brinks
- 9:30 a.m. Bernie Rose
- 10 a.m. Tom Walsh and Ed Fink, Colorado Department of Transportation
- 10:30 a.m. Museum, Dan Davidson
- 10:45 a.m. County Planner Ben Crippen and County Attorney Kathleen Taylor
- 11:15 a.m. Road and Bridge, Linda DeRose
- Noon, commissioners will have lunch at the Veterans of Foreign Wars
- 1:15 p.m. Emergency Medical Services Council, Tom Soos
- 1:45 p.m. Human Resources, Lynnette Running