Police Blotter for Sept. 21
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
- Russell Stuart McDiffett, 31, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on a charge of second-degree criminal trespassing.
- Nakos P. Georgiou, 47, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on charges of second-degree burglary, without forced entry and harassment.
- Stolen property was booked into evidence after its owner did not come to claim it.
- A drivers' license was reported found.
- Officers responded to a report of attempted suicide.
- A man reportedly unlawfully entered a home and harassed its owner.
- Deputies responded to a report of a man who was injured in an industrial accident.