- Commissioners unanimously approved an agreement between the Parks and Recreation Department and U.S. Department of Agriculture. The agreement says the county will share some operation costs for Freeman and Sawmill youth camps with the forest service.
- Unanimously approved a personnel requisition for the Road and Bridge Department.
- Unanimously approved a personnel requisition for the Sheriff's Office.
- Accepted a bid for an oil and gas lease on county land north of Maybell. The lease stipulates that United Western Exploration LLC will pay Moffat County $56 per ace for a total of $17,920. The lease also stipulates United Western will pay the county a 16-percent royalty for anything extracted from the well.
- Approved an agreement between Moffat County and Maxwell Asphalt for paving at the Moffat County Airport.
- Signed a letter to the Division of Wildlife about wolf reintroduction. The letter says the county opposes groups that try to have wolves reintroduced without working with the DOW Wolf Working Group.