Government update for Nov. 19
Friday, November 18, 2005
- Commissioners signed off on the new facility rental policies they approved at a previous meeting.
- Commissioners awarded county insurance to CTSI in the amount of $270,916.
- Commissioners voted to advertise for a medical director position.
- Commissioners waived the facility use fee at the Fairgrounds pavilion for the Moffat County Childcare Providers Association for a meeting on Nov. 15.
- Commissioners voted to temporarily close Moffat County Road 28 for construction of the dam at Elkhead Reservoir.
- Commissioners extended the contract for road grooming with the Northwest Colorado Snowmobile Club.
- Commissioners approved a personnel requisition for the Sheriff's Department for a detention deputy.
- Commissioners approved an employee compensation plan.
- Commissioners accepted the highest bids for the sale of used county property.
- Commissioners went into an executive session with County Attorney Kathleen Taylor to discuss the NC Telecom bankruptcy filing.
- Approval of minutes for Nov. 1 and Nov. 8
- Approval of accounts payable
- Approval of Moffat County flex plan grace period amendment
- Approval of Energy Impact Grant EIAF No. 5072: Moffat County Memorial Hospital infrastructure
- Award bid for community fire hazard and emergency response assessment
- Approval of Personnel Requisitions
- Prioritization of Energy Impact Grants
- Discussion of D.A. personnel considered county employees
- Approval of payroll