- Commissioners signed off on the new facility rental policies they approved at a previous meeting.
- Commissioners awarded county insurance to CTSI in the amount of $270,916.
- Commissioners voted to advertise for a medical director position.
- Commissioners waived the facility use fee at the Fairgrounds pavilion for the Moffat County Childcare Providers Association for a meeting on Nov. 15.
- Commissioners voted to temporarily close Moffat County Road 28 for construction of the dam at Elkhead Reservoir.
- Commissioners extended the contract for road grooming with the Northwest Colorado Snowmobile Club.
- Commissioners approved a personnel requisition for the Sheriff's Department for a detention deputy.
- Commissioners approved an employee compensation plan.
- Commissioners accepted the highest bids for the sale of used county property.
- Commissioners went into an executive session with County Attorney Kathleen Taylor to discuss the NC Telecom bankruptcy filing.
8:30 a.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence, consent agenda
- Approval of minutes for Nov. 1 and Nov. 8
- Approval of accounts payable
- Approval of Moffat County flex plan grace period amendment
- Approval of Energy Impact Grant EIAF No. 5072: Moffat County Memorial Hospital infrastructure
- Award bid for community fire hazard and emergency response assessment
8:45 a.m. General discussion
9 a.m. Human Resources, Jo Reed
- Approval of Personnel Requisitions
9:15 a.m. Budget Analyst Tinneal Gerber
- Prioritization of Energy Impact Grants
10 a.m. Moffat County Cares Volunteer of the Month, October - Dean Gent
10:15 a.m. Moffat County Cares Volunteer of the Month, November - John Ponikvar
10:30 a.m. District Attorney Bonnie Roesink
- Discussion of D.A. personnel considered county employees
Lunch The Board of County Commissioners will have lunch at Wild West Barbecue
2 p.m. Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance and moment of silence, consent agenda
2:15 p.m. General discussion