The City Council will meet Tuesday. The agenda is as follows:
- Renewal of the 3.2 percent beer retail liquor licence for Minin Mart, Inc. at 2441 West Victory Way. No cause shown for denial.
- Renewal of the hotel & restaurant liquor license for Bad to the Bone BBQ at 572 Breeze Street. No cause shown for denial.
- Approval of the special events permit for the VFW for the Ride N' Tie Rodeo on July 15 and 16 at the Moffat County Fairgrounds.
- Award of bid for the 2005 Curb & Gutter Construction & Concrete Improvements.
- Ordinance No. 948 -- an ordinance to amend Title 6 of the Craig Municipal Code entitled "Animals."
- Consider approval of a lease agreement with Nextel Communications for the purpose of erecting a communications tower on City property north of Sandrock Drive.
- 2004 Water & Wastewater Annual Report.
Board of Commissioners
Last met: June 6
- Approved personnel requisitions for the Sheriff's Office, the CSU Cooperative Extension and the Road and Bridge Department.
- Approved new board members for the Community Evaluation Team and Juvenile Services Planning Commission.
Next Meeting: Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. in the commissioners chambers of the Moffat County Courthouse.
- 8:45 a.m. Personnel requisitions for Housing and Social Services.
- 8:50 a.m. General Discussion.
- 9 a.m. Road and Bridge Department update and approval of expedited consent agreement with the Environmental Protection Agency.
- 9:30 a.m. Social Services update.
- 10 a.m. Elected officials workshop.
- 10:30 a.m. Sheriff's Department update.
- 11:30 a.m. Planning Department and Sand Springs Subdivision and Nextel.
- 1 p.m. Approval of Moffat County Tourism Association bylaws.
Economic Development Parntership
Meets at noon Wednesday at the Craig Holiday Inn. The public is invited to attend.
Meet next at 7 p.m. June 29 in the hospital's Platinum Room, 745 Russell St.
Craig Rural Fire Protection District Board
Meet next at 7:30 p.m. June 16 at the Craig Fire Station at 419 Yampa Ave.