Friday, July 8, 2005
- The commissioners and Girl Scout Troop 201 accepted a check from the Boys and Girls Club for $5,000. The money is from a grant from the Kendall King Foundation and will be used for Sherman Youth Camp.
- Unanamously approved allowing Horizons Specialized Services place a mill levy ballot initiative on the November Ballot. The commissioners did not endorse the mill levy, which would raise property taxes on a $150,000 home by $12 annually.
- Unanimously approved a farming agreement between Randy Call and the county for cutting hay at Loudy-Simpson Park.
- The commissioners unanimously approved an interagency agreement between Moffat County and the U.S. Forest Service for Sherman Youth Camp and Saw Mill Campground. The Forest Service will reimburse Moffat County $3,000 to maintain these facilities.
- Unanimously approved a motion to exempt the City of Craig, Moffat County School District and the hearing impaired picnic from paying a use fee on county facilities.
- The commissioners unanimously approved a motion to advertise a 2.317 acre parcel of county land for sale. The minimum bid for the land, which sits in Northern Moffat County will be $5,780.
- 8:30 a.m. Boys and Girls Club/Girl Scout Troop 201
- 9 a.m. Assessor Suzanne Brinks
- 9:30 a.m. Road and Bridge Department update.
- 10 a.m. Social Services update.
- 10:30 a.m. County Attorney Kathleen Taylor and Budget Analyst Tinneal Gerber
- 11 a.m. Sheriff's Department update.
- 11:30 a.m. Planning Department, Pat Mosbey
- 1 p.m. Elected officials workshop
- Decision on Courthouse Annex Sale.
- Parks and recreation personnel requisition.
- Supplemental to budget Grnds/Bldg.
- Public hearing to consider granting a retail liquor store license to Roger Corey and V.W. Behrman at Eastside Liquor.
- Hear the first reading of an ordinance to create a special improvement district
- Consider Resolution 6, which would create a community-based charter review committee.
- Consider an appointment to the Yampa-White Basin roundtable.
- Hold an executive session to receive legal advice.