Police blotter for May 13
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
- Erik Justin Monger, 21, was booked into Moffat County Jail on the charge of second-degree criminal trespass.
- Sean Patrick Christopher Egbert-Pitney, 22, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on the charge of violating probation.
- Brian Scott Turner, 34, was booked into the Moffat County Jail on prior court sentencing.
- Police responded to a code violation.
- Weeds in an alley were reported.
- An abandoned vehicle was reported.
- Officers met with a victim who reported she had lied about broken window glass.